Monday, May 31, 2010

HAM

Woke up at 7am today... to wake my mum up! And to pee also... Then back to sleep. ZZZZ!

Food Journal 31/5
Breakfast:
Oatmeal & Banana
1 glass skimmed milk

Lunch:
Blackforest ham sandwich
1/2 glass soya milk

Dinner:
Fist-sized serving chicken breast
Lots of mushrooms and spinach
Another blackforest ham sandwich

Am not a big fan of ham, but this ham is gooooooood! Try it (:
But all that sodium... Feeling thirsty now!

Today's workout consisted of squats (trying to get it right!) and lots of ab work. Now, aching everywhere! I feel like walking down the stairs again to torture myself! HAHA!

Went for another driving lesson today! Lots of fun! Vertical parking is so much easier than parallel parking huh. Luckily, I still remember how to parallel park! (:
Finally updated my PDL, shall book my TP test soon! Hopefully I will pass the first time round!

No comments: