Saturday, May 1, 2010

BUZZ KILL

What a buzz kill. I know I seem pretty mean now, but there's an intruder in our pump room. SIGH. How do I host parties there now?! My uncle (who I've never seen before by the way) is now working there for the next 2-3 weeks. So there'll be 4 people there, forcing either peiyi, sya or me up to the rig's container. SHIT. I have nothing to motivate me to go onboard now the guys are gone. It's no fun anymore! I don't fancy the ang mohs guys la. We'll see how it goes.

Today, Weijun came to hang out with us for quite a bit. We watched Dumb and Dumber in the afternoon. Planned to watch The Green Mile, but we realised that it was 3 hours long, and I was due to knock off in 2. It was dumb humour, hence the title. But really good. Used to love watching it when I was much younger (:
After work, my mum and I went grocery shopping for my little tea party tomorrow. Bought lots of turkey breast (YES! More protein!), ham, smoked salmon and some really expensive cheese. Can't wait for those sandwiches. Turkey breast sandwiches are my favourite. Lightly toasted multi-grain bread, turkey breast, melted cheese, mustard and pepper. PERFECT.

Workout today was really shiok. I like it when my thighs burn. Climbed the stairs again. Twice up and down, followed by alternating between sprints up and normal climbing. Did a fast 10 minute run, climbed back then did some work on my abs. I love the feeling of tightness in the abs after a workout. I can stare at it the whole day man. HAHAHA. Nice (:




If hearts were unbreakable, then I could just tell you where I stand.

No comments: