Today was the first of (hopefully) many workouts to come. HAHA! I hope I showed enough determination despite dehydration :/ Gotta keep hydrated!
Tabata 20sec/10sec, 8 minutes only! Gosh. Don't know when I will ever reach 20min.
I have concluded today that
1) There is alot of room for improvement. I shall work on it! HOT!
2) Burpees suck. But still... I will do it!
3) I suck at jumping though many girls suck at this even more than I do.
4) Wet track = wet ass
5) I really gotta start working on my arms! One day, I will be able to do pull ups. I SWEAR!
6) Eating a 6" Sub an hour before workout is not a good idea. Could feel it. Argh.
7) Guys (PLURAL!) are hot when they work out. Seriously. HA!
Will be sore tomorrow from the squats, for sure. Feels like Fencing all over again. It's all good. Aching muscles are always gooooood! Ankle however, not so good now. Thankfully, the pain only came after the workout! Slight, short pain in the lower abdomen for a minute but wasn't as bad as before. End of the day, SHIOK!
Got home and had a voracious appetite. Gulped down a tall glass of skimmed milk, 3 pieces of tofu and drank some freshly squeezed orange. Took a walk with Aunty Jasmin to Shop n Save to get some fruits. Dragonfruit in particular. YUM! No bananas though! OOS! )))):
Mum says I don't have an ass. SOB. I think I do! Just not a huge one like JLo laaaaa. Told Aunty Jasmin as we walked and she kept touching my ass and people were looking at us weirdly. Haha!
Guess we accomplished what we set out to do today despite my mum and the rain. Good day for me (:
Can't wait for tomorrow! Long March time!
No comments:
Post a Comment