Saturday, May 1, 2010

Slumber

Feels good to have a day off, doesn't it? Don't think I'll get another till the Naming Ceremony is over though. I'm going to fully appreciate this day! (:
I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY NOW! My double eyelid is back! WOOOOOOO. At least for now it is :/ Please don't run away from me ever again!
Stay with me, don't let me go. Cos I can't be without you.

HAHAHA. I'm really very happy now. Can you tell? (:
Plus, my body is nice and sore again. I hope I'm walking normally. Though I doubt so...

My mum attempted to wake me up at 9:30am, but I wouldn't have it. I kept whining till she let me be. My grandma scolded her. My grandma hates it that I'm working cos I'm constantly looking tired. She also doesn't like it that I've become much tanner after all the cycling under the sun. It's ok Amma! It'll be over soon. I LOVE YOU! (:

Having my breakfast now at 1226 hours. NICE. Cooked some oats and under recommendation from Cheah, I've decided to mix in some peanut butter. I bought natural peanut butter from Adam's. It's my favourite brand. I like my peanut butter crunchy! The previous time, I bought the one that needs to be mixed. Tried the No Mix one this time. It has no sugar added. Nice and savoury. I like~

People will be coming over soon. Milo and Cosmo will be at each other's necks. Those 2 dogs... They have a love-hate relationship. Can't wait to carry my godsister again. She's so cute. I really feel like biting her. OMG. Too cute. I've just seen my cakes. SHIT. They look too good. I shall attempt to exercise my self-control later. Just ONE small slice. Not gonna eat both. Wish me luck :/

No comments: