Saturday, May 22, 2010

6 chickens

Woke up late again today. Like 11am. That makes it 10 hours of sleep. Best thing, I got my double eyelid back. YAY! (: Damn happy. Smiled at myself in the mirror (:
Breakfast was Nestum with a glass of oat milk. Mummy brought back some Peking duck from her Min Jiang dinner last night. Ate 2 pieces. Was good. I don't really eat duck, I think it's a little too... stinky. But this one was pretty good. Had a quick shower afterward then off to CWP to buy kitchen appliances for a house that I am longing to move back into! ARGH! Can't wait to sleep on my beautiful queen sized four-poster bed again. HAHA! Like a princess huh (: Shiok sleep every night. Alone with no snoring, no one sleeping at my armpit. Haha.


Walked around CWP. They were selling Japanese stuff at the atrium. Bought some. Awesome stuff. I still strongly believe I have Japanese blood in me. I'm sure Tata is Japanese. That would make me 25% Indian, 25% Japanese and 50% Chinese (: Rojak.
We walked into Mayer and my mum said really loudly: "Which is your biggest oven?"
So embarrassing. Haha. Their biggest oven isn't big enough for her. She wants industrial kind or what? Ordering from overseas now. Supposedly able to fit 6 chickens. Wow. Wonder what's the volume on that one. Can start baking loads of stuff once I move back (: Invite everyone for a meal (:


Lunch at Siam Kitchen today. Wanted Lerk Thai instead but mummy was too lazy to cross the road to Civic Center. Haha. It's just an additional 100m or so lor... Anyway... LOVE THAI FOOD. Tom yam clear seafood soup is a must have for me. For Jeremy is chicken green curry and my mum, anything with rice. Ordered green papaya salad, honey chicken and mixed vegetables with tofu to share. I am proud to say that I did not over eat. My tummy is still nice and flat, even at 2110 hours. Haha! Happy happy! Did eat some junk today though. Had to sample the soft baked chocolate chip cookies. Had 2 spoonfuls of strawberry cheesecake with oreo crust (OH GOD SAVE ME!) and a bite of rose macaroons from Mezza9. ARGH. It's ok... Moderation. Haha. (I'm just trying to make myself feel better!)


Headed for a workout with Jeremy. Initial plan to climb the stairs was scrapped. We went to RP for a run. It reminds me of Cross Country. Mmmm. That slope ah... Killer! All that lactic acid in your ass. SHIOK. Haha. My brother was like... "OH GOD!" damn loudly. I swear people were laughing at us. But it's ok. We're just having fun.
Instead of turning back (should have), we decided to run through the park then take the path into the industrial park back to RP. I don't remember it being so far. Had to pass that prison (creepy), workers' quarters, some orphange and then back. Another uphill path. My brother was really suffering by then. Had to walk with him. I thought he was just kidding when he said he was feeling a little faint. Towards the end, decided to do some sprints. Realised my brother was missing. Ran back to him. He said he was gonna puke. I still didn't believe him. Oh man, I feel so bad ): While crossing the overhead bridge back, he puked. Had to hold onto him till we got home ): His test is next week. He's not gonna pass it for sure. Haiyooooooo. Don't want him to suffer in NS ):





Hmmm. If you've realised, I'm ignoring you. I'm sorry but I am not interested in hearing anything you have to say to me. Call me heartless, call me anything you want. I'm just being true to myself. I deserve that.

No comments: