Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nacho Cheese!

I spent 40 minutes at Subway, ordering 18 6" sandwiches for the meeting. I smelled like Subway after that. No more floral smell. Attending the meeting wasn't my idea, I protested, but it doesn't work like that with my mum. She is sooooooo evil these few days. Just torturing me. SIGH! 3 days in the site office and I have a pimple breakout. If you "join the dots" on my face, you will see a very nice 4 letter word! ARGH (not the 4 letter word)!!! So pissed. So stressed. Just not my week. Bad week! But ending each day nicely! (: So I don't hiam ok! (((((((((((((((((((((((:
Conflicting emotions. Very odd.
Don't know if I should be smiling or whining now.

Yesterday was lunch with the crew at The Pump Room (coincidence?!). All that booze. OIM had 10 hard liquors. NICE. Double tonic! I can't even finish 5 glasses of water and he can finish 5 double tonics. That takes skill! Was also really reluctant about going. I just find it so awkward. I don't know this people. They are more than twice my age. What the hell could we possibly talk about?! They were also aware that I was feeling out of place, so they tried to entertain me. Key word "TRIED". But gotta admit, OIM is a really nice guy. Could see he was trying his best to make me comfortable (: Thank goodness safety guy wasn't there. PHEW! Spent $1031 on that lunch. Really sinful. Enjoyed the indulging. Amazing self saucing chocolate pudding. I gotta have that again in a few months! (((((: Anyone interested? (:

Work is ending soon! I've got that bittersweet feeling again. I get more rest, more time to myself, more control of my diet and exercise. Basically, more time to do what I wanna do. But but but!!! I miss the guys! I already do ): I will remember all the fun times slacking in the pump room. All the drama, I will remember too! Ah fond memories! I'm becoming more emotional. Haha.

I'm pretty sure more shit is gonna be hurled my way tomorrow. How I wish I could throw someone in front of me to be a human shield! AHHH! But SIGH! Guess I have to take all of this as a learning experience. Work in future is never gonna be this easy. I have to prep myself to be Managing Director someday! YES YES! I can do it! *Forced smile*
HAHA! Oh my... I must be losing it!!!

He took Evan's Doritos today! His comments were really interesting (:

No comments: