Was looking through my folder which contains all of my inspiration for my future fashion empire (HA!), and I found a photo of myself in the gown I tailored for GX's commissioning ball. It cost me $320. The most painful thing, though, was travelling to town every week (sometimes more than once a week) for like a month just to get the fitting right. I made 2 wasted trips there. I remember so clearly. Sigh. Now, looking at the photos, I really don't know what to do with the gown anymore. I do love it. The colour is amazing, really. But I probably will never get the chance to wear it again. WHAT TO DO?! Thinking of my initial plan to rent it out. But it's not so easy. How many girls are my size and height. I'm a UK size 2/4, US size 0 or something. It's not that I'm skinny. I'm just small boned. I don't have a skinny body. I have curves. I think. I see them. Maybe you don't. Haha. I have cellulite. My worst enemy. But it's improving now, the more I work out (:


Me on my fat day. ARGH.
Is it nice? I really don't know what to do with it. Hmmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment