Headed to work today! CVs and contracts completed! I am highly efficient, this according to my mum. I don't self-praise :P
Had to head to Joo Koon Circle on a stupid errand again! I hate it when they don't give me details and I'm left to answer questions. How would I know when the flanges are arriving?! I don't even work there anymore! Gosh.
He tried to give me a ride back to the office. Argh! I don't like being in that office!
Good thing about work today? LUNCH! (:
Food Journal 1/6 (it's June already!)
Breakfast:
Nestum (had to have this in the car, on the way to work!)
Lunch:
Pan fried fish (I think)
Cauliflower, carrots and celery
Tea:
1 masala thosai from Ananda Bhavan
Dinner:
Chicken breast
Spinach and mushrooms (leftovers from dinner last night!)
Freshly squeezed orange juice. Lots of pulp and fibre thrown in. Never drink those from cartons. THEY SUCK!
Indulgence of the day:
4 cream crackers! (got too hungry waiting for lunch!)
I think it will be more work for me tomorrow. First to MD in the morning then RU in the afternoon! I have a meeting next Monday! Don't really want to go, but my mum figured chances will be much higher if I do. Guess there's no escaping him :/
Really stressed just thinking about all the work I have lined up for me. I've only barely started. I will have to learn to juggle my studies, work and relationship! But it's all going to be worth it one day! I know! So why not just work hard now?! (:
Was feeling awfully stressed on the way home, with mum shouting (never have I heard her shout at someone outside family this way before) over the phone in the car. Sometimes, being nice doesn't bring you anywhere. People just climb all over you. It sucks. Went for a nice, hard run to cool off. Sure helped! (:
30 minute run (slowed down by extremely tight calf muscles!)
3 sets bicycle abs, 20 reps
More work on ass!
Lots of stretching!
Total: 55 minutes
Tired shit now...
No comments:
Post a Comment