Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blessed

Another day at work... I'm sure my skin is getting worse again. And I'm running out of Estee Lauder. -GRUMBLE-

To MD, then RU, then In2. What a long day! Feeling really exhausted, mentally especially. I must say, trying to keep up with everything that is happening isn't easy. But I really shouldn't be complaining. I just have to get used to this and prepare myself for more to come. Looks like work till school starts, then more work while in school! Gosh... I hope I can cope.
I am learning a lot now. This is really good experience and training for me. I just have to keep thinking positively!

Feeling awfully shitty about my diet today. Guess the food is making me feel cranky and moody! Plus, no workout for me today! ): However, I never hiam lunch! The mere 30 minutes at lunch... Best 30 minutes of the day! (:

Food Journal 2/6

Breakfast:
Oatmeal and banana

Lunch:
One slice papaya
One slice pineapple

Second lunch:
Vegetarian burger (made of soy protein as 'meat', in between an organic bun)
Teh-O (best I've had!)
Tahu Goreng

Indulgence of the day:
4 ikan bilis kueh (so freaking good!)
1 tau sar pau

I really don't like eating like this. Just that I don't have time in the morning these few days to pack my own food! ): I'm missing my scrambled eggs and toast and tuna sandwiches. Notice I didn't even have dinner today?! Cos I've been eating these little little things every 2 hours. Shall just have milk for dinner!

Off to work again tomorrow I believe! Really need some sleep soon...

No comments: