Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Home is where the heart is

If Home is where the heart is
Then may your Home be blessed
A shelter from the storms of Life
A place of rest,
And when each day is over
And toil put in its place
Your Home's dear warmth
Will bring its smile
To light the saddest face!


Back to my place in the early morning with Mummy, Aunty Jasmin and Sya.
Someone tried to wake me up at 7am today, just to be at my place by 9:30am. When I refused to get up so early, she said "Forget it! I'll call Syawal. At least something will be done!"
I turned to my brother and said, "She loves exaggerating," then went back to sleep! ZZZ!

The house is almost done. Finally, after 6 excruciating months of sleeping on a thin mattress in a freezing room with both AC and fan switched on, of sleeping in a room with 2 people (one who snores, one who likes to squeeze me to the side of the bed), of sharing a toilet with 5 people, of people spying on me when I'm using the desktop, of not having my privacy when working out, of.... I can finally move back soon!!! I wonder how many times I've said "I can move back soon". I hope it really happens this time. We've removed all the bubble wrap, Styrofoam and boxes, and pretty much moved most of the things to its intended location. The 11 (or more!) Chinese paintings should've gone up this evening, and the sinks should've been fitted too by now! I really, really, really want to move back home! I need my own space, my own lil haven! I love just sitting on my bed, listening to music, reading a book, surfing the net, writing... I miss that.
Anyways... Today, Sya and I moved the tables, chairs, sofas, fridge, freezer, the huge ass microwave and dishwasher. I also arranged 2 boxes worth of CDs and DVDs, even cassette tapes! Sweat like hell! The house is so dusty and stuffy now. Lots of cleaning up to do! I must say, although I'm not a big fan of the Oriental theme by mum picked, it does look... nice. People walking past the corridor keep looking in and exclaiming how nice the house looks. They probably like it more than me though :/ One thing I do love. The upholstery! Looks really nice! (:


Was really moody in the day. Mummy starved me till 1:30pm and I didn't get to workout as intended! Was so upset ): Was finally glad to go for my driving lesson today, like for once, cos I just needed to do something else other than unpacking and shifting. Got my favourite instructor too! He's really nice. "Naggy", but nice! And he remembers me, and I really appreciate that he calls me by name. He says I drive well, so stable and cool. Haha! Thanks man! (:

Am about to sleep now. It's been a long day! My muscles are sore from Plyometrics yesterday, walking is a lil awkward! I need to sleep! I also gotta look out for my diet!

Food journal 14/6
Breakfast:
2 pieces Weetbix with oatmilk

Lunch:
Oven roasted chicken breast sub, NO COOKIES! :D

Dinner:
Tofu, egg and cheese in wholemeal wrap
1/4 dragonfruit


Food journal 15/6

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with banana, 1 tbsp natural, unsweetened peanut butter
1 glass skimmed milk

Lunch:
From hawker centre mixed rice a.k.a point-point rice stall
Kungpow chicken
black pepper fish
2 types vegetable
This meal just feels so oily!

Snack:
1 nutella sandwich
1 pear

Dinner:
7 sambal prawns!
Chilli kangkong
Bayam soup with straw mushrooms
1 cup hot green tea

I still wanna eat better! I need more fruits and vegetables!


I love this woman!

No comments: