py: Your dear ivan is flying back now!
mad: haha. my dear ivan?
py: what kind of rxn is that?
mad: endothermic.
When did I get so lame?!?!?!?! Can't stand myself man...
Today, finally made it down to Crossfit.
Warmup (10 min AMRAP):
1 x suicide sprints
15 air squats
1 x walking lunges
15 situps
Flipped a 80kg tyre twice, but so unstandard la. Haha. CMI!
And I can't do the 'scarecrow'. It just feels unnatural! But it's ok. More practice!
Tabata 20sec/10sec for 8 rounds - air squats
Shiok! Love it when my thighs ache like *)#@.
Went prowling for more sporting apparel today. I can't seem to find any shorts which are nice! Will continue on my quest whenever I have the time! (:
Food journal 20/6
Breakfast:
Oatmeal with peanut butter and banana
1 soyjoy bar (orange and chocolate :P)
Lunch:
Korean BBQ Chicken set
The chicken was good! And I love the kimchi (: Ate half of the portion of rice though. Are we going anti-grain?! I can't live without bread though!
Meiji milk! (SOMEONE forced me to drink this lor)
Dinner:
Rendang chicken (1 breast)
Almond chicken (2 small pieces)
Overcooked chicken curry (1 spoonful only!)
Cabbage from lemak
2 wedges orange
Indulgence ):
2 slices coffee cake
2 slices mango cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow, I will try to squeeze in Insanity. But I highly doubt I will be able to. Finally moving home tomorrow! WOOHOO :D
Ah, it's another good day. I like big time!
No comments:
Post a Comment