Breakfast: 2 pieces weetbix with oatmilk and banana
.jpg)
Lunch: Tofu sambal and an omelette
.jpg)
Dinner: Steamed seabass, curried cabbage and more tofu! Leftover soup.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Food journal 19/6
Breakfast: Egg and tuna sandwich, a glass of oatmilk

Lunch: Chicken breast with carrots and potato, more soup! More oatmilk!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Dinner: Bayam, more chicken breast!
Indulgence:
2 chocolate biscuits
Lots of Korean desserts! (DAMN)
Probably skimmed milk or some fruits later on! Will get hungry again soon :/
I wish to up my intake of greens and fruits, but I just can't stomach too much food in one seating. Gotta eat smaller and more often. I probably won't get the luxury soon once school starts!
Been resting these 2 days, not much activity. Tomorrow's time for Crossfit. We'll see what becomes of me! :/ But still, looking forward to torturing myself! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment