Friday, December 3, 2010

3/12

Training again. Injury again. First my toe, now my elbow. Fortunately I can move it much more than a few hours ago. Indeed, the perils of Muay Thai.
Tears make me look weak. But how do I hide them when it hurts so f-ing badly to get punched in the face? Sigh. The bloody head guards at Hilltop are too big for me. Everyone else's head is bigger, so the head guard is more secure, giving much more protection. My guard is completely open to them. They just need to give me an uppercut and that's it, there goes my jaw... Got a cut inside my mouth. Man... I need a break from training. Bruised and battered is not fun when in excess.
Our warm up today was another run to Esplanade and back. It was 1pm. Freaking hot! Should've worn singlet today... Painful to run under the hot sun, just so draining.

Anyway, today, Peiyi and I met up with Bruno and his girlfriend for dinner at Central. Ate Japanese food at Watami. I had my omelette as my main dish, no rice no noodles... At least Bruno didn't ask me why I have a weird diet... Probably because Peiyi and I shared dessert. Was damn tired after training, and hungry. But had to wait from 430pm to 7pm without food. Luckily there was Meiji milk to save the day.
Was nice catching up with the gay magnet, and confessing my lesbian tendencies. Haha. That model has hot legs that I will never get over!
Wei Ming seems surprised that we don't club and all. Like what's so nice about it?! Noisy, crowded... I like my personal space. I rather be home sleeping. It's also a waste of money. I rather go buy more clothes lor. He said we're like 40 year olds. Haha. I don't do clubs. I'm too good for that :D
Walked around Clarke Quay. So much less exciting than we thought it might be on a Friday night. Hooters. LOL! One of the ladies were wearing Bubblegummers shoes la! Yeah, damn hot :/ The Turkish ice cream man was the highlight of the walk. Interesting guy! (: I want pistachio ice cream toooooo!

Shall sleep in tomorrow. In the afternoon might go down to the showroom again to help my mum put up the Christmas tree decorations. I hope my elbow will be fine by then... Should be fine. But certain angles ah... Sigh!
So moody ): Ultimate emo song: Don't Let Me Go. The song was written by Ethan Mentzer. I don't care what you people think about The Click Five, but this is a well written song ok!

No comments: