Tomorrow will be meeting Andrea for some karaoke fun, then it's dinner at the Fullerton's Town Restaurant with the staff from Talos and RUPL. I really hate to call myself MD/future MD. Sometimes, it just feels so undeserving.
My mum's email was really funny:
Mum: Kuti,
Please be informed and also inform your good brother that the both of you have to attend a dinner on 22-Dec at 6.30pm at the Town Restaurant in Fullerton hotel. Please ensure that the both of you are here in my office by 5.30pm. You will meet all of the TALOS and RUPL staff. Before CNY, we will have to do something similar at IN2LIVING and IN2AUTOMATION. Do not show up in shorts and slippers. The hotel is very ATTAS (that is Malay for UP, HIGHER, UPSTAIRS).
Me: HUH! OK! I will dress atas too. But I am going for training first. Leave my not so atas bag in your car can?!
Mum: Are you going to smell? What time are you done with training? Why cannot take off for one day, meh?
Me: I am taking today off because I have sore throat and I thought I should let my wounds heal for a bit! I WILL NOT SMELL. I can shower before going to Fullerton. Can I meet u at Fullerton instead? I will be at Clarke Quay anyway, quite near right?
Why must you put comma before the “meh”? Unnatural ah lian..
Mum: Don’t you add a comma before lah? Siao char boar? What are you going to wear? Please put on some make up too, we don’t want to scare the employees. Make sure you come with an appetite, the food is so good at the Town Restaurant. Tell your brother, please.
Later, the date was changed to 21st December. Ha! My mum is so hilarious. Just love her to death la. So cute! Hahaha. "Siao char boar" :P
Today was my first attempt at self-cutting (my denim shorts).

Too bad, considering it's still too tight for me at the thighs. ARGH. I'm no skinny bitch. They really need to be more friendly to girls like me and manufacture shorts with larger thigh openings ok! ):



Bora Bora. Such a beauty. I have to go there someday! I just love these places. The sun, the sand, the sea.
I wanna live in those cute little huts too. I read some of the huts have a glass panel on the floor, and you can see fish swimming. OMG! I am just dying to go there! That's my ultimate wish now. Argh... I haven't been on a proper holiday for years! ):
Food journal 20/12
Breakfast:
Muesli + weetbix + oatmilk
Lunch:

Chicken breast + last slice of turkey breast in a wrap
1 pear
Dinner:


Soup for dinner + skimmed milk
Orange for a snack
Awfully shiok eating like this. I hope there's some good, clean food at the Fullerton tomorrow!
Hard work is the only way to go. Strive to be the best you can be and remember that when you try your best, you can't ask any more from yourself, and people can't ask any more from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment