Today was a little work and then a visit to the showroom. Supposedly just a 30 minute trip to the showroom while mummy had a "short" meeting, but it ended up about 6 times longer than intended. Was stuck there with no food and out of options. Took a walk with Jeremy to the nearby SPC to get some food. The only thing they had that was remotely edible was the tuna and chicken puffs. We shared the 2 puffs. Didn't feel too splendid. Would've much rather reached my grandparents' house earlier to have dinner with the rest of the family. Sigh, my mum sometimes... I don't understand why she just can't let us go when we are not doing anything anyway!


My ride. After driving the Mazda 6, then driving the Mazda 3, I realise how much better the 6 is. Then again, the 3 has been around for a while now, and has been through 2-3 accidents. I feel like going on a road trip. Just drive to some nice spot with a scenery... Does that exist in Singapore? Hmmm.
I recently got this dress in black...

Thought it looked cute. The ribbon looks nice. Will probably not wear it as a dress though. It's tight. Fits Uk 4-8. Definitely nothing bigger than that. I plan to wear it as a top... because it's cute. I really like the tie front!
Anyway, the model is so skinny. It's not right. Blogshops need to hire models with a little more curves and less bones jutting out here and there. They are giving young girls the wrong image of beauty. I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny either. I have an ass, and I have thighs (double the size of that model or more!) for god's sake! Please tell me the dress looks better on me!


I look better yes? Adjusted the contrast and exposure on iPhoto so you can see the ribbon as best as possible. Heh, so cute :D
I'm so proud my thighs don't look like that. Like I can break them with one roundhouse to mid-thigh!


My lunch and dinner. No bread, no rice. My grandfather always asks me to eat a little rice. Today he said eat a little, or I will feel tired. I told him, when I eat rice, I feel tired. He just laughed. I don't think my family will ever understand... Least I know phatboy does. Haha!
WOO. My VS just arrived. I wanna go to the beach! Someone date me please!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment