Monday, December 13, 2010

13/12

Managed to drag my tired ass down to Hilltop today for training. Today's attendance was really quite pathetic, 2 girls, 4 guys. But that meant more personal training with Terence.

Training 13/12:
20 minutes skipping (100 skips, 20 sit ups/20 push ups between each set)
2 minute drills
Bagwork
Sparring
Personal training with Terence, 5 rounds
200 push kicks
100 sit ups
100 push ups

3.5 hours in total. After training, I just lay on the mat for a good 3-5 minutes. What a great sense of accomplishment!
Terence's training is really good. I don't mean that Santi's training isn't good. They both have their own strengths in coaching. Well, glad Terence is back. There's no language barrier. Also with sparring, he shouts out what we're doing wrong so we can correct ourselves in that very moment. It's really very useful. Today, I learnt the power of the jab. Jab jab jab jab roundhouse! :D Also, with the right blocks, you can really get yourself out of "trouble" rather easily. Had 5 rounds of personal training with Terence. Since there was only Cindy and I, we hardly had time to catch our breaths. WAAAAAAHHHH DAMN TIRING. BUT SO GOOOOD! I don't know what kind of weird sounds I produced in the ring but... damn tiring. Really. Breathless. Worked a lot on push kicks and low kicks today. My legs are so tired now...
Yes, our warm up is probably most people's workout. But I feel strong. Awesome feeling! (:


Will be going down to WCEGA tomorrow. Shifting every single thing from RU over. Hope I don't have to stay there till late. I am feeling lazy. I just wanna laze at home for a bit!
I should take the chance to drive more tomorrow. I am surprised at how good my parking is :P Uncle Evan says he'll let me drive his VW. Probably not his baby Mercedes. That car is beautiful!


I'm glad my diet is back on track. Please, no more unphatness for me. One week is enough!




Modified the meatballs. Now they're black pepper meatballs! Nice.

No comments: