Train, train, train! Only 2 girls at training, so only one sparring partner. Van... She needs to be more aggressive. I kept telling her to hit me harder, lol. Once again, had good bag work training. 20 minutes of skipping as warm up. As usual, ended with 100 push ups and sit ups. I realise people cheat on this. I try not to. Haha. My roundhouses are slowly getting better with Tingyan's help. I think Fight G probably taught them better at it.
Headed down to the showroom after training, as mum said that she needed help. The only help I could render was wiping the windows at around midnight when they went out to do the facade shot. As it was raining in the evening, and drizzling late into the night, the windows kept fogging and we had to keep wiping like mad people. Late night workout. Haha.


The photoshoot ended close to 1am. My mum went to get the famous chicken wings and zhu pa from one of the Commonwealth coffee shops. Prawn paste chicken wings and zhu pa with butter or something. Damn gross. I tried. And was disgusted! How is that famous man?! She got some other stuff too... Too deep fried for my liking. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying though!

I sat in a corner and drank fresh milk, much to the amusement of Michael. Michael is the marketing guy my mum hired. The firm he is from is one of only a handful of marketing firms who are over 25 years old. He is 53, with salt and pepper hair, yet he is so hip and cool! Haha. He hangs with the young people. My mum told him that I am doing Muay Thai now, and he was so impressed. He looks much younger than his 53 years, probably much to do with him exercising thrice a week.
He says he will help me when I open my business :P Haha. He even knows Tracyeinny.com.sg! (:
Anyway, got home damn late. Sian.
30/11
Woke up at noon. 10 hours of sleep. Much needed :P
Did nothing much... Collected some mail from the PO. Then headed to Amma's house to bake something for Cindy as a belated birthday present!

Flour, melted butter, sugar (2 tbsp), baking powder, green tea powder. Fold in, not beat. Add in chocolate chips.

From all those years watching my mum bake (and eating the cookie dough, licking the bowl etc), I have learned the art of dusting flour so that the muffins won't stick to the pan.


And they are done! Super low sugar content. Don't want her complaining that I have a diabolical plan to make her get fat before competition.
While on the topic of the competition, it doesn't make much sense for me to keep at the 45-48kg weight category if I can lose another 1-2kg and be in Pin. BUT, NO. I shall not. I will not. I refuse! Anyway, how many people out there are as light as me? Minus the water weight, and with healthy bowel movements, I am 44.9kg? Haha. That is so light. They will probably combine the 2 weight cats together, so I will end up in the middle of it. What's the difference fighting someone heavier anyway? I keep training with 55kg people, since Val is the only one in my weight cat and she seldom comes for training.
1/12
It's December. Time is flying!
Once again, my entire day's for Muay Thai. Muay Thai Camp meeting and training at Hilltop. Right now, we've sort of settled what activities we're gonna include. I am pushing for rock climbing! Haha. I can get Ben or Ron to ask if the Climb team is willing to give us a crash course. If not climbing, then it's probably handball, volleyball, basketball... Typical stuff that can be played in the sports hall I guess. Fort Canning run... Ok la. A good balance of training and games, OTOT-HTHT (:
It's going to be held on either 26-27 Dec, 29-30 Dec or 30-31 Dec. I will be having another camp 28-29 Dec for my OCSP. So lame :/ Let me go to Fei Yue then let me go home la!!! I need to rest for Muay Thai camp man... Sigh.
Wasn't a very good first meeting with those running for exco. Everyone was late. Ivy, Cindy and I were the earliest since we met at Woodlands first. I think everyone was just hungover from The Fling. 3 of them took part in the shots game... I just will never understand what's up with people and alcohol :/ So bad for you.
Our warm up was a 30 minute run from Hilltop to Esplanade and back. Under the hot sun. I did not enjoy it one bit. I am not someone who enjoys working out in the afternoon. The sun is draining. Probably the reason why my punches were so... weak ):
I didn't feel like training half the time, my mind wasn't so clear. Didn't know how I was gonna spar. But I did, eventually. 3 round with Ivy, Van and Cindy. They are all in the same weight cat. I am "disadvantaged", yet I know training with them is sort of to my advantage. Adrenaline kicked in, I think I did well. Other than the toe sprain (which is bruised and swelling now), nearly getting my contacts knocked out, shin bruised and swelling, feet bleeding, and that one uppercut that knocked my head backwards so badly, I am all good! (:
Ok, I am gonna sleep really soon. I just cannot take it! I need to rest rest rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment