Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6/10

Training was so tough... Fight Team is not for the faint hearted. There's such a big difference between fight team training and normal training... Ahhhhhh. My shins are even more bruised and now my arms are too. The freaking pads are damn heavy. It's tougher holding pads then hitting them! Oh gosh, so sore. Don't know how am I going to train this Friday man...

Training 6/10:
I think it was like... 6 sets of 15m jog then 75m sprints
5 sets suicides. 5 points, each about 10m apart? This really killed me. Think the rest of the girls were dying. Wa.. crap man. Suicides. Painfully good.
Then the usual run, playing Simon Says with Kelvin. Lol. Up: Tuck jumps, Down: touch floor. And he loves to go "UP! UP! UP! UP!" or "DOWN. DOWN. DOWN. UP. UP. UP. UP!"
Shuffle, burst. Shuffle, burst! High knees, burst! High knees, BURST! LOL. This is damn sick. I hate high knees! And my pants always ride up. Need to pull them down. Disruptive!
2 minutes shadow boxing, 20 push ups
2 minutes shadow, 20 sit ups
2 minutes shadow, 20 jump squats
Now comes my favourite part...

"Traffic light"
When GREEN, listen to your partner's command. Jab, cross, right roundhouse, left roundhouse. Sadly, I can't do my right kicks because of my badly bruised right shin and my wounds on my feet. It's really freaking painful. And wearing the shin guards did not help ): So it was just left roundhouse for me ):
When RED. Rest. For like... A few seconds.
Then again and again. 3 sets.
And when we all thought it was over, no... Before water break:
50 sets of jabs and crosses
50 sets of hooks
50 sets of uppercuts (I am particularly good at this! WOO)
20 sets of roundhouse kicks (Again, only left for me)
20 sets of knees

I think we sparred for 20 minutes today. I think I am more inclined to kicking. It's pretty hard to get jabs and crosses in. Hmmm... Sparring makes me make weird sounds.. Sounds wrong. HAHA!
Anyway, I think today's training was really good. Worked on all the basics. I think I know what my mistakes are already! Good! I need to get my equipment this Friday. I can't wait for the school order ): It'll take too long. Golden Mile, here I come!

I've never felt so tired from any training in my life... I am gonna KO totally later.
GOODNIGHT!

No comments: