Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10

Ok, it's 0130 now. It's not right to be awake at such hours! ))))): SULK. Time to sleep. Almost done with my TWC essay. Another 300-400 words probably, then the final touches. It's gonna get busy. I can't wait for Friday. Will probably only get some decent time off work on Friday. There's muay thai later at 7pm. Before that it's LTB meeting. Shit. Packed. I have to get the emailers out by Friday too for Project Sunshine. Gotta start on the design on Tuesday. I can discuss with JS in Biz law? Haha!
LTB execution on Wednesday, means no Stats, make up lesson on Thursday afternoon right after LTB and LTB meeting. Thursday is LTB presentation too! SEEEEEE! So many things to do lor. Wednesday after execution I have to run back to school for TWC, submit my essay, then at 7pm training again. Fierce! HELL WEEK. DISLIKE.

Anyway, 10.10.10. I spent with 4P2 (: Love my class. Awesome people (:
IMM, Fish & Co, roof garden. Then yogurt ice cream. Hehe. Totally indulged today la.

Food journal 10/10
Breakfast:
2 pieces weetbix with oatmilk

Lunch:

Singapore Fish n Chips. Has chilli crab sauce. Not bad leh! I didn't finish the fries hor! :D Just comforting myself!

Snack:
Yogurt ice cream

Dinner:


Soup
Chapati with chicken kurma and bayam. OMG amazing stuff. I need to learn how to cook this (: And it's healthy! It's not like roti prata. This one no oil at all. Wholemeal flour. JUST GREAT! :D

Time for bed! Am soooo shag!



This is my wish for YOU: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life...
Missing you.

No comments: