Great news! Today, I called up another E-waste company, and the guy agreed to give us the information package we require for our presentation! :D And the guy was very nice and friendly, with a good sense of humour too! He is our saviour (: I thanked him profusely. LOL! So happy. I was literally jumping up and down after I put down the phone. This is going to be a success!!!
We had LTB meeting yesterday, and it was our first reflection session. I really like these sessions. You can really convey your thoughts of the whole thing to the team. And I was really touched by all the honesty and warmth. I really love Nasi Lemak! :D But HE makes me feel weird. My expression was one of utter shock when he said that. HAHA. I am not used to that kind of honesty. LOL.
I got to wake up late today. Like finally. Then I realised I have DOMS again! HA! Muay Thai is really such a good workout. I have a cut on my face from being jabbed at. I really love how during Muay Thai trainings, they don't discriminate between the guys and the girls. We do the same things the guys do. As many sprints, as many push ups, as many jump squats. You name it, we do it too! The guys also have to do splits! HAHA. I can't do side splits. The difference in standard between my side and front splits is damn big. But I am guessing we will only get better at it. I look at the senior guys and... Wow. Amazing stuff. I am also so so impressed by Kelvin's roundhouse kick. He literally threw the guy off balance. And I am sure that wasn't his 100% either.
Oh, and did I mention I can do commando push ups?! HAHAHA. OMG. This is damn funny. I never knew, because I never dared to try it. But after our sparring on Wednesday, Kelvin got us to do all sorts of body weight stuff. I don't remember the last time I heard a group of girls curse and swear and drop F-bombs. So cool. Loving Muay Thai more and more. Anyway, just did 5. After that I was dead. Lucky I didn't fall flat on my face! But still, I am proud of myself :P
I remember we had to stay down for... I don't know... a minute, in our push up positions. And someone said something hilarious to the girl beside me. She said, "Use your boobs." LOL. I laughed till my stomach ached.
Worked out today, cos I decided to study TWC instead of going down to Hilltop to train. Hoping to go 3 times next week!
Just a fast 2.4 today, 50 squats, 30 pushups, 40 bicycle crunches. THAT'S IT! Time to study.
Food journal 1/10
Breakfast:
Weetbix + muesli with fresh milk
Lunch:
Egg and toast
Snack:
Peanut butter and nutella sandwich
I wanna get almond butter soon! (:
Dinner:
Chinese cabbage, tofu, braised peanuts, tofu omelette, sweet potatoes and those horrid chicken and mushroom balls (which taste good, but probably isn't). Love soup for dinner! I feel like I can have it every day!
Miserable portion of steamed seabass. Had to leave the rest for mummy. SADS.
Snack:
2 lovely golden kiwis (:
1 cup red tea.
I need to buy more green tea powder! I'm out ):
Tomorrow's the final paper. TWC! Prof said no need to memorise anything. So..... What is tested?! HA. He wants maturity of thought. And my GP teacher used to compliment me about my maturity of thought in my essays. Thanks. I hope I still have it.
I got back my LTB quiz already by the way. BLOODY HELL. 65% only?!??!??!?!? And my reflection only got B. But B is the highest already :/ So strict. Ok never mind! Shall strive for better results! I can do it :D
“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.”
No comments:
Post a Comment