We ran through the school as fast as we could, thrice. Felt so accomplished keeping up with guys :P
Did the usual high knees and shuffles with bursts. Think my FBTs are too loose already! Need to get some hot ass pocket Nikes! :D
We did like... I don't know how many sets of stairs today! F-ing tiring. Got that falling down sensation! BUT I AM NO QUITTER! Cos I want face also. Haha. And I lapped the girls thrice ok! Wa, damn proud of myself. I was suffering from lower abdominal pains even. Felt like dying.
I think I am getting better with my side splits! SOON SOON!
3 sets of shadowboxing, in between 20 sit ups, 20 pushups.
We then went into 3 sets of 3 minutes non-stop jabs. My left arm is soooo sore now.
Actually, it's more like 6 sets, cos the ones holding the pads are also doing a lot of work. In fact, sometimes it feels more tiring holding and pushing the pads. And SHIT. Never ever overextend your arms when punching. I felt like I dislocated my elbow a few times. Make me wail like... Argh. Painful.
Then Kelvin made us do 50 pushups with our sore left arms. Haha! I did 20 standard then I dropped to doing the girl ones. Really, cannot make it.
We had 4 rounds of sparring, each about 3 minutes long. Sparred with Cindy, Kriff, Vanny and Mel. Oh fuck, Kriff is damn powerful. I mean she has the advantage of mass and size over me. And she just kicked my left thigh with her roundhouse and now I have bruise 4-5cm in radius. And I feel it with each step I take. Mel also kicked me in the same spot. So... it's really bad. Got jabbed in the face a few times. My nose felt like it was gonna bleed. And punched in the eye. Luckily no shiner. If not I will look so fantastic :/ LOL.
Last set was defender and attacker. Defender just stands in one spot and gets hit by the attacker. Try to block, but kicks are still a little difficult to avoid. This was when I got the most fantastic injury which made me shout "Fuck" damn loudly at Big Steps. Cindy kicked me and I defended successfully, meaning she hit my shin. My shin is swollen now, this freaking big bulging bruise. The newest of my battle scars. Shall be proud of it! I am gonna wear a mini skirt to school tomorrow, I don't care! :D
Am so shag now. Training again on Wednesday. Will be looking forward to it!
I just saw my TWC mid terms MCQ results. How lousy can! 20/30 ))))))): I hope my essay is slightly better!
Food journal 11/10
Breakfast:
Muesli with banana and oatmilk
Lunch:
Soup from yesterday
Chicken breast kurma from yesterday too! I swear this is the best chicken dish ever! So spicy, so shiok (:
Snack:
Chocolate milk with very little cornflakes. I swear it's little!
Fruit and nut bar
Pre-workout:
Cheese pancake
Too hungry already! And just nice at SOE. So Mr Bean!
Dinner:
1 cup chocolate milk and muesli
Nice stuff
I think it's time to sleep! I have LTB meeting at 10.30am. Means 7 hours sleep. I could honestly use more!
No comments:
Post a Comment