Sunday, October 24, 2010

24/10

23/10

We had CT filming at LKCSB. CR 2-1 is soooooo huge?! I never knew it existed. Anyway, Mark offered to film it for us. What a nice cousin I have! :D He's using Canon 7D. Which is an awesome camera. We only managed to film about 2 out of 4 scenes. And it took us from 4-7pm. OH GOSH. The price of "perfection".
I directed one of the scenes. Think it turned out really nicely! And thanks to Mark and his camera, I think our video's gonna be a killa! HEHE! It looks so professional. 18 megapixels with full HD recording. How kick ass is that?! :D
Anyway, we've gotta continue filming this Tuesday night! Which means I won't be having dinner at home this entire week ): I hope Thursday I can escape just to be home for a bit. SIGH!
Anyway, after filming, I met up with Cindy cos "shi fu" from Golden Mile called to inform us that our gloves have arrived!!!! :D Was so excited. When we reached the shop, he told us that only 2 10oz tri-coloured King gloves arrived, and he thought of us immediately and kept it aside just for us! (: So nice. Hehe. Look at my gorgeous gloves!

Red. My favourite colour. So hot! (:

We decided to have dinner at Golden Mile too! Returned to the same place the 2 of us and Hann Khee ate the other time. We ordered baby kailan with beef and chicken breast with cashew nuts and shared a bowl of rice. I ordered ice coffee too! Really good ice coffee they have!!! :D
Cindy and I have nothing but praise for the food. We made the right choices. Just perfect! The last time we ate there, I had the green papaya salad and a thai coconut. Was sweating and about to cry from the chilli padi. Freaking spicy. And it's ONLY 2 chilli padis on the scale. I saw one with 6. That one will surely numb your tongue.
I think I've been indulging a little too much lately. Appetite is huge! Next week gotta start cutting down on the indulgences.



24/10

Finally, a day I can wake up late and not go to school (:
I allowed myself 8 hours of sleep. And finally, my double eyelid is back! You have no idea how happy I am that it has returned to me!
I did my stats101 homework. Hmmm. It's due Friday 1pm. But I won't be going to school on Friday, cos no Project Sunshine meeting till December. So I gotta finish it by Thursday! I don't want it to be like the last assignment. All the way to school just to hand in my work. It's ridiculous! Unless I get Cindy to hand in for me la. Haha!
I am halfway done with it. But I am stuck already. Cos I couldn't attend that lesson on hypothesis testing and unfortunately, it's not exactly the same as JC work ): I will have to stay up tonight and study the slides! But I am feeling soooo tired and lethargic ): Just wanna sleep. Ok, maybe sleep at 1am! Tomorrow, my FTB group will be meeting for lunch at Koufu and then I will be having LTB meeting before training. No Cindy = lonely journey home tomorrow! ):

Food journal 24/10

Breakfast:
Muesli + weetbix + oatmilk
Yes, I have this EVERY MORNING

Lunch:

Steamed tofu, breaded prawns (soggy cos it was from last night's dinner apparently) and stir-fried cabbage with dhal and yellow powder. The cabbage dish is sooo good!

Snack:
One slice bread with tuna, as usual no mayo. Mayo is gross, or so I tell myself.
Some nuts

Dinner:


Soup. Tofu, egg, cabbage, kangkong, sweet potato, sweetpeas. Nice.
More prawns! Way too salty and fried!

Snack:
Chocolate milk with muesli. Half cup only!
I got hungry after workout la! I need to provide for my muscles leh. Lol!

Ah... Now I remember what Weijoe and Hann Khee said to me when I met them after training at Hilltop. They were waiting for me outside the gym, and Weijoe hadn't seen me in awhile. He said, "Mad, your shoulders and arms look so... rigid." Ok, I take that as a compliment. He asked me to flex and he said it's damn nice, better than Hann Khee's :P Solid. Really working on the arms each training! Am loving my arms la. I like :D
The last time Weijoe saw me, he said I look more and more like Xena, the warrior princess and that training is really showing on me. Hehe. I wish la! Can I see changes to my body? Mmm, maybe? I might be imagining things!

Today, felt guilty eating so much junk the past week. So I decided to go for a run, despite the ground being slightly wet. Well, at least the haze is gone for the time being! Haze mid-week was terrible. Town skyline looks so gloomy!
3km run
Walking lunges
50 bicycle crunches
60 leg lifts
OK DONE! More to be done tomorrow. Monday trainings by Kelvin are tough. I predict running through the school thrice, sprints and then suicides again. Tomorrow's training there's no Terence. Oh man, how I wish I had no LTB meetings on Mondays. I can go Hilltop more often that way. Will benefit me much more!
Anyhow, I decided to run for Muay Thai exco! We'll see how it goes. Never put VP as your first choice. Shows that you are an idiot who just wants the title and doesn't wanna do jack shit. Kelvin's an awesome President. I think he does so much more than he needs to. He's like President, VP (I don't even know who the current one is), training captain and more! Really exceptional guy I must say! Proud to have him as President of SMU Muay Thai! (:
Thomas wants to come see me fight in January. Oh gosh. Will be so embarrassing fighting in school! There'll be a crowd. I am so new at this. If I meet people like Mel who have more experience than me then I am... quite dead. But I won't give up. It's all in the mind. It's just physically exhausting in that 6 minutes. I've already experienced that "pain" and not being able to keep your guard up! I NEED TO WHIP MYSELF INTO KICK ASS SHAPE!

No comments: