Sunday, May 25, 2008

An Wu Ci

I remember py told me some Hong Kong channel had a Chinese name for The Click 5 and her brother said : "At least they didn't call them An Wu Ci." Well. Yes. That would be dumb. Lol.

So sad can't go for their concert. ):

But I know one day I will. There's always something to look forward to. (: Can't wait to meet Kyle and the gang. Kyle is cute and preppy looking. Haha. But a little too tall for me. ): Nah joking. I wouldn't stand a chance even if I wanted one. Lol.

Wah. But whenever they advertise about the concert I get upset. ): CRAPPPPP.

I watched the Ellen Show today. 2 hours of Ellen. And though I've watched them before, WHO CARES?!?!?!?! Watch again (:

I'm gonna start on my homework tomorrow. HONEST. Going to start on my GP and Chinese tomorrow. I was supposed to have a beach date but... Postponed to a later date. Anyone else interested please tell me yeah? Haha. Wanna ask py and yx along too. Woo. Fun in the sun. Unless it rains of course then it will be a miserable, awful, rainy day.

Today at Amma's house was quite boring. I fell asleep on the couch while the TV was blaring. I woke up to smell fried fish. -.- Stinks man. And when I sat down for dinner I saw fish head curry and freaked out. Lol. So scary. After dinner, just sat alone in a corner eating fruits then needed the toilet again -.- for the third time. -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The past few days... My stomach has been quite upset. Whoa. Sounds like personification. And I miss literature. AH!!!! Ok. Back to the topic. I think I've lost another 2kg. At this rate, Maddie is gonna be non-existent soon. Haha.

Ok. Have a wonderful day people (: If you miss me, I miss you too. Unless you are _____, ______ or _______. Say whuuut??!!

No comments: