Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FULL OF....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it. Shit. Why are they ALL LEAVING US?!!?!?!??!!?!

I like Mrs Singh. She's so nice. And I think we haven't been giving her the respect she deserves. AH! Not me but as a whole, we just haven't been little angels. Although she didn't really have a choice - I think- maybe there was a part of her that wanted to leave too. I don't know. I just don't know. It's so frustrating. And I think Eugene Chua is leaving as well. CRAP!!! HE IS FREAKING NICE LA! AND SO IS SHE. WTH. Is life starting to be unfair?

NAH.

I failed my math. Which is so expeected. I even made a bet with Angela. And of course I won. Cos I already knew I'd fail. LOL. Nvm. Maddie will work even harder to achieve what she wants. If there is one thing I love and admire about her is her sheer TENACITY! Heh. She never fails to impress me. Seriously. She rocks. (:

Once again, it's time to reveal my byl-ness. HEHE HAHA HOHOHO (py! this is for you!)

AHEM! GP pro speaking!

LOL. Maybe not so pro la. Just that ___________________________. Haha.

Let me quote what Mrs Singh wrote about my essay. Note: She came from RJ. Means her standards are high. (:

Verbatim "Excellent command of EL and maturity of thoughts. Able to express sophisticated ideas in a clear and fluent manner. Promising! (:"

WOO! How extremely awesome am I? HAHA.

Hey. Let me have my moment ok? And that's not a question.

But somehow...I like to use Singlish. I remember I used "sia" in a conversation with YX and she burst out laughing cos it's SO NOT ME. I'm not as ang moh as you think. I'm rather Chindian. YEA.

Admiring my racket now. Ah....

Wow crap. It's chinese oral conversation tomorrow. HAHA. I'm gonna die. I'll just laugh at myself. I think I may not even understand what the teacher is saying. Ok. It's gonna be like staring at death in it's face. But whatever. I asked for it anyway.

Hmmm. My mum's new car is really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went for a spin just now and whoa. It's much more quiet and much more powerful than a Mazda3. We found a secluded place just now and then started ramming. (: Oh man. Mummy says when I get my degree she'll get me a car. I want!!! Oh man. The car is white. And looks like a Lexus from a distance. But when you get closer...BLEAH! It's only another Mazda. Mazda again. Cos my uncle's brother works there. I think we got the tinting for free. I think. 2litre car. Every time you pump petrol is like $110 already. Lol. Maybe should get a hybrid car. I think the Honda Civic Hybrid is quite nice. I think it's too early to discuss this. I won't be getting my liscence any time soon. -.- Unlike my brother. Maybe the old car give to him and I get a new car. Haha.

I miss CARLYN LEE! (I'm only saying this cos I know she's going to read this soon haha)

Joking! I miss my 4p2. And Mr Osgodby and the rest too!!!!

Give me a blade and let me fence!

No comments: