A little R&R still didn't do much for me. Seriously. I'm still in pain.
Call me sick but sometimes I kinda like having muscle aches. Somehow you just feel more in shape because you've pushed yourself to the limit and beyond. But today as I walked around with Carlyn, my legs really hurt. And my feet. AHHH!!! Thankfully there was the yogurt drink to cheer me up. And Carlyn ate yogurt with chocolate chip. It was nice though it sounds weird.
I couldn't find anything to waste my money on. But I got to see my dear friend again. That was nice =D
I rushed to the MRT station to meet her and started perspiring. Unfortunately my perspiration could be seen on my shirt in the front. I know it looked weird but oh well. Whatever.
Some of the clothes we saw are really pieces of crap. I bet I could design better than that. I wanted to buy a shirt. I like shirts. Blouse. Whatever. Collars. I like them. And I wanna buy another dress. But I just couldn't find a nice one. They were all crappy looking. Some were like thrash bags. Shapeless. The silhouettes are non-existent. Man, I don't know how they can sell stuff like that. Just cut random shapes from cloth and charge them at $40. That's what they do.
Py and Yx asked me to join them to watch "What happens in Vegas" with them. But I didn't want to wake up. Not to mention I didn't have a good night. Woke up numerous times FOR NO REASON AT ALL. Ah!!!
I wanna force my mum out tomorrow. I have things that I wanna buy. Things that I shouldn't be using my ang bao money on. But I doubt she'll have the time for me again. Even as I sit here at 2130, she isn't home yet. And to think she left the house before 6? I wish she'd just take things slow. Just not work everyday. And even if she wants to, not to come home late at night. I'm always just missing her. And when I ask her what time she'll be back home she always says "Late. Mummy's swamped today." Damn. All this so she can support her two children. All this cos someone who's supposed to do his job, doesn't. But then again, I don't need him. WE don't need him.
I think Mao and I have a date this coming Monday. We're going to study at the beach while tanning. Just the two of us. I feel like she understands me. And from her voice, you can tell she's a really nice person, she cares. And likewise, Carlyn is like an advice-giver. Very knowledgeable and stuff.
I know I always give advice to people like "If he hurts you, get rid of his sorry ass!" for example but...How often do we practice what we preach? Not often at all. And that's the saddest thing. You always know what's the best for you but somehow, you just make the mistakes you told yourself you would never do. Get yourself hurt, get yourself into shit and all you can do is cry and question "Why is this happening to me?" and "What did I do to deserve this?". It's the silliest thing.
Next week there's GP on Thursday and Chemistry on Friday. Having OG outing on Thursday before the dance concert Restless. The canoeist can't go -.- Camp. So the OG becomes 2 people smaller. "The usual people" is already so few. -.- At least Andrea is coming. It's always nice to see her. It's been a while. I think DeYong is going too. Haha. Homer.
Last week of holiday I'm gonna go back to BP. Hopefully. And see if I can still fence. Though I doubt it.
ENGARDE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment