It's been a stressful week.
As Johnny said : I just want to get the next week over and done with...Why can't schools be for friends and cca? Dammit.
Good question. Dumb answer: Life isn't all fun and games. WELL, not a dumb answer. Just a fact we gotta face up to.
Today I went to LIFE again. My kid was Pravin today. What a bright boy. He makes me smile. I'm glad I'm actually making a difference in someone else's life. It's a wonderful feeling. =)
I "loned" at Lot1 library for 2 hours or so reading my GP Environment package. I didn't get much done. I was practically falling asleep and my eyes kept watering, my eyesight getting worse by the second. Aww dammit. =( Like it's not bad enough. I'm definitely going for Lasik. I can't wait for the day when I can wake up and see the world oh-so clearly. Only when you're older you realise that you really gotta take care of your body and your health and your eyesight too. AHHHH!!!
Met Jia Juan at about 3. She taught me some acronyms for econs and easier ways to remember some math formulas. So I'm really satisfied. Cos at least I've learned something today. Probably more than I learn during those totally crappy math lectures. =( We talked about life. It was nice to see her again. She always cheers me up, gets my mind off all the pandemonium. It's nice. =)
Yesterday, I went to East coast for a seafood dinner. I don't even like seafood. -.- I was allergic to it before. Like when I was much younger. I've grown out of it but I still don't like it! I just ate a bit of lobster and prawns and like a spoonful of crab. I just ate lots of chilli kangkong. I swear...kangkong is the best vegetable on earth though you tend to choke on it easily. Drank alot of green tea. After that was Mac 24 hours drive-thru for ice cream. I fed my mum her sundae while she drove. Of course it was all melted. And she bought one extra sundae for who knows what reason. Gave it to Toa Payoh grandma but I think it's too cold for her la. She's only got one tooth left. OH! She fell while getting out of the car. So scary! Everything was in slow motion. I almost died. Like...NOOOO!!! But too late. She fell. Luckily it was quite grassy. I held her arm all the while after that while walking. But I told my mum...If she fell I'd probably fall on top of her and make everything worse.
Ok. This is too much info but... I didn't wash my hair yesterday. And my classmates should know why that is INSANELY gross. I ran 2km. And people thought I took a shower. NO. It's my perspiration. Heh... Don't get my wrong. I wanted to wash my hair after getting home but it was almost midnight and my mum forbid me to. Being a mummy's girl I listened to her. But I got my maid to change the pillow cover already. =) Another irritating thing: I ran with Jennifer and I swear my timing would have been over a minute faster had I finished the run. DARN IT.
I like Eugene Chua. He's damn cool. He almost knocked me down with his white Civic. I was walking with py and he just swerved towards us. Then we saw him laughing. Haha. And his passenger too. Hmmm. He got pissed at us for taking our time again. So he ripped the paper with our timings and all. And went : Poor Madelene and Peishi ran their 2.4 twice already blahblahblah... Ya. It was quite upsetting la. Our class always pisses our teachers off. I managed to get my gold. But it's not good enough seriously. I don't like it. I've stopped fencing for a year and everything has dropped at least a grade.
Ok. Hmmm.
To Function Graph g(x),
Thank you for remembering my birthday one day too late. =) I didn't leave you out la. The thanks was on my mind. LOL.
Now back to work. Mummy forgive me for all the tests I will be failing. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment