Thursday, May 15, 2008

One day to go...

Tomorrow's the last paper! FINALLY! This week has been another crappy week.

Physics dynamics test - FAIL for sure
GP Package test - Pass/Fail. RARR.
Math - Duh.
Chinese oral - Man, I rock! Haha. Bu cuo bu cuo. Mei you cuo zi. Teacher said so herself. Reading in front of the whole class is like... quite scary. But then again, not everyone's chinese is that great either. So we just laugh at each other. Yun Zhang's reading is damn funny!!! I really LMAO! I tried my best to control my laughter, really I did. But I couldn't. The funniest thing all day. HAHA.
Econs test tomorrow. I'm working hard on it. But currently waiting for my dear yixian to finish her work to help me =)

Yay! I played tennis today. Like my first time but I know it doesn't seem like it. Cos...I'm way too talented. Lol. Joking...
But seriously, I think I'm pretty good. I had some really good shots and serves. HEHE.
Johnny was really pissed. He asked me to take over him because "Playing with you guys is worse than running 2.4" and he told Min later that "I had to get all their shit balls..." But he said I was quite good. Woo!

I think I sound really happy. It's because I can finally get more sleep soon. I've been sleeping pretty late throughout the week. Last night while reading my GP package, I almost fell off the chair as I dozed off. Then I decided...Maybe I should just go to bed since I'm not absorbing anything anyways.

I reached home at 8 yesterday. Late la... Had squash. I managed to avoid the ladder thingy because I had to mug in the library. OH OH! Then I only missed 1/30 balls so I only had to round one lap. HAHA! That's the least ok...
Then decided to play a little longer and run. I always wanna run but no one wants to run with me till I beg them to. They think I'm MAD. Ha. Running is so much fun. Cherene and I ran 4 rounds around the track? We were goofing around doing stupid things while running like some chinese dance stuff. Haha. Both ex-dancers man. How cool is that?! I remember once while playing I did some weird pose and everyone was like "Chinese dancer!" So entertaining...
I got my chio chio racket already. HAHAHA! I'm $175 poorer now.

Ok. Time to study now... Can't wait for tomorrow. =)

Ah... I'm happy.

Just keep smiling. =)


"I was praying for the light I see in your eyes..."

No comments: