We did the ladder thingy again yesterday. I had to lead. And let's just say...I set the pace too fast I almost killed myself too. Not to mention the rest. Especially the new people. I hate it when people take short cuts. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO RUN AROUND THE RACKETS. NOT WALK OVER THEM. Trust me. Everyone was tired. But only true fighters press on. With all the lactic acid building up in our butts and thighs and all. AHH! I thought it would never end. But when it did, I was proud of myself. Because I never stopped, I didn't give up. I am not a quitter.
I made a mistake eating just watermelons for dinner last night. But I just can't help it. I really don't have the appetite these few days. I've even stopped craving for fried food. ):
Today was the most tiring day ever. On the way to school in the cab, I dozed off. My legs are aching. My bag weighs a ton. Like py says, I carry rocks to school everyday. I forgot to clear my bag. The goggles are still inside getting crushed by random things including the RJ KS BULL. -.- I keep wanting to doze off during lectures, mostly because of all the fatigue and not the monotonous voices. I might have dozed off on the train back home too. Luckily there were seats, or my shoulder would've gave way. Hmmm. Today is the earliest we're dismissed other than Wednesday. So I got home, took a shower and slept for 2 hours. A nap never felt so good.
I know I had a weird dream last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and thought "OH! ______________" Then when I woke up again for school I suddenly remembered my dream again. Started silent laughing to myself. It was rather...Interesting.
I wanna drink pomegranate juice, eat yogurt and fruits everyday. I wanna sleep 10 hours a day. I wanna go out. Will this be accomplished? I seriously doubt it.
I think I'm weird today.
No comments:
Post a Comment