Tuesday, May 6, 2008

another 365 days older

Ah yes. 5/5. C'mon, it's so damn easy to remember, ain't it? HA.

I have to thank many people now.
alicia, peiyi, yixian, jiajuan, justin, junsiew, maureen, natalie, raphael, farrina, kenny, steph, canida, andrea, izabel, zach, dion, jiawei, carlyn, melissa, tiffany, jiayi, gabriel, peishi and all those who bought the cake for me. I know there are 12 of you but I cant recall all. And you guys embarrassed me in the canteen la. Sing so loud. =( But still. Thanks a million. Next person's birthday we can use cake to bribe the chinese teacher again. Haha. If there's anyone I've forgotten to mention, I'm sorry...But I left you out on purpose! MUAHAHAHA!

I think cards are the sweetest things. Just a short little note that tells you you're on someone's mind, that someone treasures you, that you are a friend. i received a few and I have to say they are really touching. =) Even Raphael < this name reminds me of the teenage mutant ninja turtles =) He wanted to meet me last night to pass it to me. And I have to say his card is quite hilarious. "I hope you smile for the next 365 days so that your dimple will not go to waste." Haha. Sweet la.

Then there was Dion, Zach and Jiawei's smses. I received 3, one after another. The first read "happy", the second read "birthday" and the last read " to you". Zach says it took them "alot of creativity, teamwork, timing and accuracy" and also 1/1000 of their valuable smses too! It's funny how a handful of the smses I received said "happy birthday sexay". This word "sexay" is so reminiscent of the orientation days. =) And Canida still answers the phone with "hey sexay!".

Hmmm. Alicia owes me a big bear hug and MUACKS MUACKS! Hehe.
Oh and Marcus. Sweet talker! More beautiful eh? LOL! I almost died when you said that. But it's ok. You have good taste i must say. Haha. okok better not bu yao lian. HEY! Chinese again! Damn my chinese is good =D

I'm gonna spend all the moola. =) Firstly, I think I shall use the money mummy gave me to buy a nice Prince o3 racket. Maybe... Shall ask Coach tomorrow. =) Whoa squash is so fun. But I'm so tired. My 2.4 sucks like hell. I'm gonna rerun again. I shall keep running till I'm satisfied! Next, hmmm. See first. Standard la. Only can buy clothes, bag, shoes blahblahblah. Ah new asics! =)

Yay! Econs test is postponed. That leaves me more time to do my GPP "The Puppet Dance" and my GP essay. Wow my handwriting rocks! I just suddenly realised after looking at my incomplete essay. There's really alot of work to do. =( I'm so freaking scared of the math test. I don't like "0". I remember getting a 0 for vlee's test before. But that was ok since alot of people got 0 also. I'm not trying to say I want more people to get zero so I can feel better. But...AH! Nvm. I deserve to fail this test. I haven't been doing enough math. In fact, it is the subject that I slack the most in other than physics. I got back my physics test today and I got 6/20. Lol. That's expected la. Physics has always been my worst subject other than chinese. Ah no! Chinese oral is coming up. Woo scary!

Ok I know the above content can cause emotional and psychological distress to some people. Better stop talking about work le. =) CHILL.

Please wear your black specs. Thank you =)

I feel like listening to BSB. I'm so obsessed.

Take my hand. Take my life. Just don't take forever...

No comments: