Sunday, May 18, 2008

Celebrate good times =)

Yes!

I sang "Stolen" many times today...

You have stolen my heart~~~~~

Yes, Mao, I'm a bit "sot". And yes lyn, Mad is indeed quite mad... And very lame these few days.

I shall do my ECONnect tomorrow! =) And my chinese. And my PW plus my GP essay outline. Hope I can finish. =) At least I know Johnny hasn't started either. LOL.

I love cars. I love many things. What's there not to love?

I haven't laughed so hard in my life. I swear, laughing is the best way to achieve your desired abs. But it was rather painful. Aunty Marion and I were talking about moles. With hair. Hahahaha! On women. LOL.

It seems, every family dinner, at the dinner table, we never fail to start another conversation about faeces. So gross. But every week, we do it.

Ah. What a nice day.

I will pray for an even better day.

Forever and always. (:

Thank you God for all that You've done for me. Thank You for pulling me out of the darkness. I would have never made it without knowing that You were there. You are always there.

"Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause."

No comments: