Friday, May 2, 2008

Procrastinating

Yes. I am procrastinating.

Let's see... Hmmm... I have chemistry test on Monday. Econs essay test on Wednesday. I have yet to start on my environment package. I am so screwed for math. I know nuts bout physics. Yeah. And etc.

Today for 2.4, I ran 2.0. Ah. You ask why. The answer is simple. Some people can't count. No no, not me. Haha. Some other people. I knew it, I was right. I only ran 5 rounds but ps stopped running, and ec asked me why I was still running. Like duh! Cos it's only been 5 rounds. And I thought I was some idiot. -.- Angry. Means I have to run another 2.4 on Tuesday with the guys. Darn! Haiya. Napha sucks la... My fitness has gone down the drain. Angry!

There's interact Newspaper collection tomorrow. Haha. 9am-4pm. Waste more time. And I took the exco form today during meeting. Imagine. Madelene Poon, President of Interact Club! HAHAHA. I'm not saying I'm not capable of the responsibility, but have you ever seen such a misfit? Interact president who can't interact with others? More like president of the dao-ist club? Everytime py's friend says hi to me and I say hi or nod or smile, she says I give her the dao face again. Like that's just me la. What do you want me to do? Haha. Dao-ist. Sometimes la. Can't deny also.

Walking to Buona Vista MRT, I started singing "I'm getting over you" and NA looked back. I think py was quite embarrassed but, haha, I like to embarrass people cos I'm not embarrassed to embarrass myself. Comprehend? I sang "I'm getting over you, whoa. I'm getting over you most of the time. If I say it like I mean it then maybe I'll believe it like it's true. I'm getting over you!!!!"

On the train, we wasted 3 minutes of our lives trying to make letters with one hand. For example, trying to make a "G" with one hand. Try it. It's not easy. She tried to make "MOMO" and I taught her a good way to do that. =) Yes. Then she said "We've just wasted 3 minutes of our lives. HAHAHA. (HOHOHO?)"

Oh! Some councillor told me he likes my nerdy purple specs. =)

Yeah yeah. I'm quite happy. =D

No comments: