Taking the train with Sya is an adventure in itself! We just kept laughing, from Woodlands all the way to Somerset.
We had about 3 hours at KBox, starting at noon. But we spent the first 10 minutes or so just wolfing down our lunch. All really ravenous by then! Sya and Peiyi had Fish and Chips (more like wedges) and I chose the steamed chicken. Unfortunately, it came with rice. Oh well! It was Japanese pearl rice, so it was thoroughly enjoyable! It came with a serving of watermelon, 2 mini custard puffs, edamame (eww!) and some hot honey water.
We sang our lungs out. We were so tired. Am still tired. I sounded like the guy from Hinder by the time I was done. Sexy, husky voice. HAHA! I wish!
We concluded: Never try to sing Beyonce songs. We can never be anywhere close to her awesomeness. All bow to the Queen Diva. HA! I should have taken a video of Sya singing "Single Ladies" and dancing. Hilarious!
Went for my Xray today too, at the California Fitness building along Grange. Haha! Those people inside are so funny la. I am laughing at them inside! The wait for the Xray was so short, I barely got to sit down before they asked me to go get changed into that gown. While I was in the changing room changing back, they told me that I could leave straight after. It really feels like they are in a rush to get me out of the clinic :/
Made our way to 313 for some snacks. I had yummy Yami Yogurt with granola topping, while Sya had Takoyaki balls and some Flying chicken thingy with a smoothie. Checked out F21 (bought 3 tees, $11 each only!), Zara and Mitju before heading home for my workout! 5 minutes warm up, 8 sets 20s/10s sprints, 5 minutes cool down.
Food journal 6/7:
Breakfast:
Rolled oats with peanut butter and banana
1 cup oat milk
Lunch:
Steamed chicken and egg with rice
Watermelon
1 cup honey water
Snack:
Natural yogurt with granola from Yami Yogurt
Dinner:
Stir fried chicken
Mushroom, cabbage and snow peas
1 cup ginger water
Indulgence:
2 mini custard puffs
Off to MD tomorrow to help Mummy with lots of backload stuff. Means I have to be up bright and early! And there's driving tomorrow evening too ): Wish me luck.
We gotta start
Looking at the hands of the time we've been given
If this is all we got and we gotta start thinking
If every second counts on a clock that's ticking
Gotta live like we're dying
We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to
Turn it all around or to throw it all away
We gotta tell them that we love them
While we got the chance to say
Gotta live like we're dying
No comments:
Post a Comment