I am glad I get to sleep in tomorrow! Am needing the rest for my muscles -which are mildly sore- and for my mind too! School will unofficially start soon with Starring SMU coming up this month. I already changed my FTB to an earlier run so I can bid for the courses as soon as possible so I won't lose out in any way. Oh well! In less than a month's time, I will be back to being sleep deprived. I hope I always find time to workout though, no matter how tired I will be after school. I don't think I will feel good if I don't! I've always sorta loved school, let's see if I love going to this one!
Anyway, I just lied to the poor girl. I only left my particulars with them so that they would stop hounding me. Anyway, I told her my mum is not agreeable, therefore I won't be joining. Oh bummer. Haha! Really just not interested. I will feel objectified man... Why is it all about looks?! So superficial, I don't like! As of yesterday, they had a list of 4 participants. I wish them luck. Lol.
Today was off to RU. Spent a long while looking for a particular payment. Never found it. That was about it. Took a cab down to BBDC for another revision. The instructor I got was really a very interesting fella. He just kept joking, but he did teach me something new, which will probably come in handy. Hmmm... I am still pretty afraid of driving in the circuit though I no longer hit the curbs in the S/crank course. I am sure if I am gonna fail, I probably would've accumulated a hell of a lot of points in the circuit la.
As Mummy deprived me of an adequate lunch today, I had to delay my workout till my early and light dinner digested a little.
Approx. 2.4km run
3 sets of 10 walking lunges (with 5 pulses each lunge)
Planks with alternate leg lifts (10 counts each)
Ok, try this. This burns like hell k!
Get into table-top position, knees on the ground just under your hip. Extend one leg such that thigh is parallel to the floor and calf is perpendicular. Point toes towards ceiling. Pulse leg towards the ceiling 20 times. Your ass will burn! Or at least mine does :/ So tiring can! Really feel like dying after this.
Food journal 9/7
Breakfast:
1 banana
1 glass soy milk
1 slice toast with scrambled eggs, melted parmesan
Lunch:
My aunt fed me a few spoonfuls of tofu and vegetables with rice?
Handful dried fruits (I'm not gonna say raisins! Haha) & nuts
1 tau sar pau from BBDC ):
Dinner:
Chicken breast
1 tofu omelette
Long beans (leftovers)
1 glass oat milk
Indulgence:
1 slice cake from that wonderful bakery at Sunset Way!
I wanna have a nice weekend! TOTM please don't ruin it! ):
No comments:
Post a Comment