Wednesday, July 14, 2010

14/7

We made it to MD today to deliver our baked goods to the guys. Initially, the plan was to meet the birthday boy, since we baked it for him especially... And I was joking when I asked what if he took off today. AND HE ACTUALLY DID! Just our luck. Oh well!
Not everyone met us. Either that or they didn't really want to eat it lor. So sad can?! All our hard work. 7 hours worth ):
I hope he likes it though :/ Choy seemed to enjoy it. Chu Chu too! Haha! Funny :P

Food journal 14/7
Breakfast:
Oatmeal with peanut butter and banana
1 thosai with sambar and coconut chutney

Lunch:
Chicken breast, tofu, cabbage and kidney beans soup


Fresh kidney beans. They're a little harder than those we usually get in cans. They are chock full of fibre, protein, vitamins and antioxidants! Really good! (: And it made my clear soup brown!
1 cup teh halia

Snack:
Mixed nuts and raisins

Pre-workout meal:
Korean BBQ chicken

Dinner:

Same soup
5 small prawns
1 glass Meiji low fat milk
1 cup ginger water

I've had enough chocolate yesterday to last me an entire month! I never thought I'd say this :/

Worked out today.
5min warm up jog
8 sets 20s/10s sprints
5min cool down
Ran up my flight of stairs
4 X 8 squats, 8 push ups, 8 floor sprints
2 X 1 min planks

My lower abdomen is starting to hurt again. Argh! It really frustrates me cos it doesn't allow me to perform to my best! ):

Mummy says I'm starting to develop my eyebags again. I don't know what's wrong! It might be the weather. I'm feeling awfully warm these few days, I keep waking up perspiring!

No comments: