Met up with the family today. It's been awhile. They weren't expecting to see me! And they won't be, at least not the next two weekends.
I think I sat in the same chair without getting up for three hours? Feeling so sluggish! Sit and eat! Our family just absolutely loves herb and cheese bread. This is a really great quick bread recipe. The smell wafting from the oven was so good! The moment I stepped through the front door, I already knew what was waiting in the kitchen :D There was a change to the recipe today though. In a bid to make it remotely healthier, we had it made with sour cream instead of butter. The resulting bread had a different texture. Like clay! But still, really good. Especially the crust! I ate it just a minute after it was out of the oven, cos it melts in the mouth when hot. Can you tell I'm obsessed with this bread?! I can't stop raving about it! :)
Food journal 18/7
Breakfast:
2 pieces weetbix with oatmilk and banana
Lunch:
Chicken breast with melted parmesan wrap
1 cup soy milk with chin chow! I don't know where my mum bought this, but it's good! Not sweet at all (:
Tea:
Countless cherries and blueberries
2 slices cheese and herb bread
Dinner:
2 bowls of kangkong + bayam soup with beancurd
Dry curry chicken
.jpg)
Will need to workout the next two days! If not I won't have the chance till Thursday or Friday. By then, I would be feeling terrible! And we don't want that now, do we? :(
No comments:
Post a Comment