
IN2 Living @ One Commonwealth
We've got 3 spaces there.
Here are some of the mock up rooms:

The kitchen. The oven works. Gonna bake there for the opening I think :)


The toilet. That wall is made entirely of coconut husks! So cool :)

The guy's room.



The kids' room. I drew those on the blackboard by the way! Haha! I draw like a child. Thank you very much! :D

Our neighbour. All the luxury cars are just beside our showroom. My personal favourite. LOVE IT.
Had lots of good food today! Dinner with Peiyi and Sya at Ichiban JP :) NICE.

Ok, I have decided that this is the best YTF! Near the showroom. If I worked there I'd eat it every day man!



We had chicken cutlet with cheese, salmon sashimi, miso soup, watermelon, squid balls, saba, crispy spicy tuna sushi, chawanmushi (I think that's how you spell it) and green tea sundae with cornflakes and azuki beans for dessert! Am so full now! And it's already 0047! ):
I am still a little tired! I wanna work out in the morning. I hope I can wake up :/
Anyway... This dress is definitely a keeper. I love this AE Chanel Inspired dress (: Had it in XS before, but was a little too tight for me, so I got this one at $18, original price $30. HAHA! Good bargain.
No comments:
Post a Comment