Saturday, November 20, 2010

20/11

Still stressing over Stats 101. Can't imagine if I ended up in SOE, I'd be taking Stats 151 and MFE. Sure die... Anyway, slowly... getting there I guess. Math is all about practice. It's true. Vlee made us do it for A Math back in BP. I wish SMU had Profs which "terrorized" their students like he did. That way I am bound to get an A+ for my finals. Right now... Can only dream for a B. SIGH. Why am I defeating myself?! But an A is being delusional for sure ):
Will try to finish this last Stats paper then if still relatively early, I shall read biz law again. Just love biz law so much!!!!
Tomorrow morning shall head to school to study with Elwin. He can help me with my Stats. He's been helping me since beginning of the term. I owe him a lot! That's why always got "sardine" for him. Lol. He asked me why I never bid with him for mods next sem... MMM. I don't know! Next sem will be MC and AS with Peiyi and Hann Khee, BGS with Peiyi, MS with Sean (bo bian). Well... knowing someone is better than not knowing anyone in class. At least I will have people to study with!


Skipped training yesterday. Was feeling shitty, like literally. Fortunately, no more having the runs, after 7 rounds yesterday and 2 rounds this morning, my bowels have settled down already. Hahaha!


It's past 11pm. No one is home yet. I have been home alone the entire day! Been preparing my own food. Haha. Not bad. At least I can cook decently. All the food recently, nice! :


Lovely sweet potatoes.


Ji fan bu yao fan! My mum ordered the breast meat of the entire chicken. Nice (:


Chicken salad. Lettuce, beetroot, celery, corn, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, chicken breast and lots of pepper!


Soup.


More soup! Today's soup. Anyhow throw in this, that. Ok! Nice and spicy. Haha.


Haven't had this in awhile! My favourite, rolled oats + peanut butter + cinnamon + sliced banana :D
Shall have it again tomorrow (:
Oatmeal tastes better when it's left overnight (:


Had a quick workout today to destress from stats.
4 X 1 minute burpees
4 X 1 minute shadow boxing
8 X 20s/10s squats
Gotta keep doing my shadow boxing on my own before it starts feeling weird again... And I have to make sure I don't kick my cupboard again! ARGH. It still hurts. The power of my roundhouse. Hahaha!




Tell me what you want, tell me what you want
Cos our time is made of gold.
And we can spend it all night if we spend it right,
Let's take as much as we can hold.
Now I'm reaching out an empty hand, hold it there until its full.
Make it last, cos this is all we have,
A love as good as gold.

No comments: