Friday, November 12, 2010

12/11

Back to Muay Thai training after a hiatus of over a week due to illness and important meetings. Feels good, and proud of myself, that I was able to keep up with everyone else despite still having that slight woozy feeling from flus. Anyway, as Terence is away and Santi, the Thai coach, is taking over for the next 2 to 3 weeks, trainings feel a little different. Somewhat better in some ways I guess. I did enjoy today's training. Started with 20 minutes skipping. The rope really hurts my toes. So rigid and heavy, arms damn tired. Then was some technique coaching, bagwork and the highlight of the day... Sparring! I had to spar with Ivy today, as she was the only other fight team girl present. She's 170cm, and at least 10 to 15kg heavier than me. I don't think we will ever end up in the same weight category, unless there are super few competitors la. But shit... Sparring with tall people. I am clearly disadvantaged by my height. It meant I had to take some punches before I could get close enough to land some punches. I think I really punched her face many many times and pissed her off, so she started kicking me non-stop. Omg... And her push kicks. Sick. I feel like puking. Even now, 7 hours later ): I really got a good beating. The video should be up soon. I should really learn from it.
Stef bought me bananas (: Hehe. She's so nice (: And she was checking me out in the changing room la. Felt totally violated. Lol. Can't believe she told Kelvin!!!!! I shy..

Feel sick. After training, we returned to school for Starry Nite. WTF. Waste of my time. Noisy, humid, crowded, booze, drunks, drunks dancing, drunks harrassing... Didn't help that I was starting to feel the effects of the hardcore sparring. Wanted to leave, but felt bad cos Weijoe drove all the way down and Hann Khee came looking for me ): I left them eventually. I hope they don't feel I pangseh-ed them for the Muay Thai people. But I really much prefer Kopitiam to Starry Shit. Argh... I don't understand how anyone can like it. Horrible music. Flashing lights. Crowds. I couldn't even hear myself think la. Freaking pissed me off. And how do I nicely tell my friends that I wanna leave the place? Sigh. Anyway, I chose to leave with the Muay Thai people... Starry Nite was just too fucking annoying.
Kelvin and Stef bought me teh halia and Ting Yan bought me a fruit platter. They are really very nice. Hann Khee too. At Campus Green, I was already squatting cos stomach feeling damn uncomfortable and was nauseous... He went to TCC and got me a cup of warm water with lemon. Sigh. Starting to feel the pains of Muay Thai already. It's fun and all but... I really wanna puke. Hope the feeling subsides when I wake up.
Shall go to Mummy's office to study. Just too distracting at home sometimes. Too comfortable...

Some awesome food. Salmon, soup, tuna omelette, salad. Yummy.






Ok, really need to sleep now. Headache and nausea. I pray it goes away really soon!!!





There can be no happiness equal to the joy of finding a heart that understands.

No comments: