Today, we bid him goodbye. He was a great guy and we will never forget him.
Remembrance is a golden chain
Death tries to break,
but all in vain.
To have, to love, and then to part
Is the greatest sorrow of one's heart.
The years may wipe out many things
But some they wipe out never.
Like memories of those happy times
When we were all together.
May God guide you in your new journey my friend.
I am sorry I had to cry. It's just that we all will miss you.
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief... and unspeakable love. And we all love you.
I know you'll find a way to read our messages. Even those on FB. Thanks for leaving such an indelible mark in our lives!
Rest in peace Raj. You will live in our hearts always (:
No comments:
Post a Comment