
I will always remember this day, 9 years back. I was watching the news with my maid. I remember so many details. It hit me more than others because my mum was in the US, though not in the same state. Still, the thought of it really hit me. I called my mum immediately to see how she was doing. I remember crying too.

I was reading the papers in the morning. Some church pastor was threatening to burn copies of the Quran. Idiotic behaviour. I don't understand how anyone can have so little respect and tolerance :/
Woke up with aches all over. Must say it's awfully satisfying. I need a massage NOW. From YOU. You know who you are ok!!!
I've spent nearly all my waking hours today in front of my MBP just doing my work. But I still feel I could have done more. I am not satisfied with the amount of work I've accomplished, and the freaking CT idea journal is not helping! Blame my perfectionism, but I really can't stand my drawings sometimes. I know some people don't care, as long as they draw something it's fine. But I can't stand ugly work. And sadly, I think my drawing is FUGLY. Maybe I should just use Photoshop. Will be so much easier :/
JS sent me what we worked on for our Project Sunshine logo. Really nice stuff. My personal favourites (because I came up with it :P)

Nice? I think so! :D
Food journal 11/9
Breakfast:
2 egg whites, 1 yolk
1 cup green tea
Lunch:
Chicken breast and tofu wholemeal wrap. Very nice and satisfying!
1 cup soya milk
Dinner:
My very Indian dinner today. Would have loved some soup though!
Tofu sambal, stir fried cabbage with lentils and tumeric, ikan bilis. I know I said I don't eat ikan bilis. I do! But only at home or when the heads are not attached! If not they're looking at me. And that's gross la..
Snack:
1 cup green tea
A few strips of dried mango (just wish it wasn't sweetened)
No comments:
Post a Comment