I'm spending about half an hour per idea? Generation + drawing. All this for a f-ing half mod! I should be spending more time on something else!!!! Like biz law! Oh gosh, so freaking stressed now.
Woke up at 11am today. So I guess I will be able to sleep later tonight. I hope. Maybe another 3-4 ideas before I sleep. It's already the 19th of September! Which reminds me, I'm supposed to finalise the partnership with the company by today. But I can't! Cos he asked me to call him Monday afternoon! ):
Food journal:
Breakfast:
Muesli with banana and oatmilk
Lunch:
Soup from yesterday... or was it 2 days ago? I'm always eating the same soup over a few days I realise!
Snack:
Chocolate milk with one spoon cornflakes. Damn those cornflakes! So nice and crunchy ):
Dinner:
Chicken breast with tofu, broccoli, cabbage, bayam, carrots, long beans... All the good stuff! Really enjoy eating like this!
Snack:
A handful nuts
1 cup chocolate milk with muesli
Damn nice! And I need to finish the chocolate milk by tomorrow! Thus, the excess of chocolate milk today!
Worked out too today! Was in serious need of one. Stress relieve and now my mind is so much clearer (:
Core cardio and balance. Painful. But so good (:
It's school once again on a Sunday! Will look forward to 3:30pm!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment