Shout HOORAY! The holidays are here. After an entire month yearning for just the week off, it is FINALLY here! And what does that mean, you ask? It means 12 hour long naps, hours in front of the tv, and the remaining hours just pondering your next move.
The past week just zoomed by as fast as a Ferrari on an open road.
Nah.
Hmmm. So what are my plans for the holiday? Well....
1) Catch up with my work. Especially math. ARGH!
2) OG outing anyone?
3) Watch ' No Country for Old Men' with Peiyi and shop till we drop. =) Original plan of going to Sentosa has been scrapped thanks to wonderful weather.
4) Guess more work? Like econs. Cos Faith Mai will send us to detention so we gotta do our work SA5!
5) I dont know....
Last week marked the end of OG-ness. Back into our classes from next week onwards. Although I am pretty upset by this notion, still I think that my class isnt that bad either. Actually, there are really nice people in my class. YUP! So do not fret Madelene. yesyes. We got to meet the new SA5-ers. Another interesting bunch. We also got our new timetable. This time with PW. Which leads me to my decision to keep the same subject combination. I was pulled both ways by my friends. Some said: "Take 4 H2s with me la.". The others said: "Let me tell you why you shouldnt take 4 H2s... Ok, now you get it? Plus there's me. =D " So after weighing the pros and cons, I decided that I'd better just stick to CMEP, since my physics sucks anyway. I also get to keep my class in the process.
For those who have read Peiyi's blog, yes, there was another Momo incident. Please refer to http://realreeeeelchiise.blogspot.com/ to find out more about the incident. Long story short, she gave him something, he dropped it, i picked it up and wanted her to give it to him( not knowing that it was her gift to him), she didnt come back so i returned it to him.
Me: Is this yours?
Him: Ya.
End of story.
Hmmm. What other interesting thing... OH YES! Deyong. He got D for his A level Chinese. Job well done Deyong! You are my idol. I hereby have the right to fail chinese. Heh... I have almost given up all hope on my chinese. I really have to pity my chinese teacher. And apologise sincerely. SORRY. Speaking of Deyong... I was asking Peiyi and riddle and I asked for drumroll before I gave her the answer.
Me: Drumroll please...
Peiyi: De de de de de de~
Me: yong yong yong yong yong yong
Nice one eh? Nice and LAME! I like lame jokes. There was the butter joke...
Have you heard the butter joke?
No.
Dont spread it. HAHAHA
Then there's the ocean joke...
Have you heard the ocean joke?
No.
That's cos it's too deep for you.. HAHA
Why did the tree get struck by lightning?
Because tree suay(sway)!
OMG. All the lame-ness is taking its toll on me.
Oh yes... before i forget. I forgot to mention in the previous post that I watched L Change the World. I guess I forgot because it sucked! Oops. L is for Lame!
3 comments:
AHHAHHAHAHH~~~ the jokes are funny! even though i like my penguin one too!
here is my promised comment and yup, i'm glad you didn't change your combi cause it's great to have you in class again!
AND...i thought L was quite funny...haha the back straightening part and the typing part. okay. enough of all these.
<33 cassie.
this-> "Let me tell you why you shouldnt take 4 H2s..."
sounds awfully familiar. like from the mouth of gabby. HAH.
momo incident. hah fine..dont you think it's so funny? if i came back and passed him the thing that I gave him?! -.- hahhhhhhhhhhh.
ok see you tmr.
yes. actually those parts are funny. he should never walk with his back straightened. it's just weird!
Post a Comment