Yes. I am officially physics rep. I think Room 5.12 likes me. Muahaha.
This week Andrea sneaked into AC. Thank goodness. Or I would be a loner AGAIN. =( Peiyi abandoned me. So pitiful... So nice to see her again. And she wanted waffles so badly, and chin chow too. To 4peeee2, chin chow! HAHA. We slacked around in the canteen with Yi Xian while waiting for squash to start. Gossip gossip. Then was squash. Fun as usual. I think coach is damn nice. We played 2 stupid-fun games to train our accuracy and strength. Both times my team won. We are the ultimate lame game players =)
After squash, went to the gym to work out and wanted to use the treadmill but the sports bra woman was hogging it for more than 40min. Prentice would say "SIAN DIAO!" Met g_oon who was going for arts night so I went with him. But later I found out that Canida was alone too! Should have called her... "SIAN DIAO". Anyway, Marcus was THE BEST singer! The people at the back of the LT were asking for an encore. He has this undeniable stage presence, accompanied with that oh-so-good,sexy etc voice. I couldnt wipe the smile off my face. I was like =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
Today, Peiyi, Yi Xian, Zach, Jia Wei and I went back to BP to meet Ms Tay and eat BP's fantastically cheaper-in-comparison food. Ms Tay kept saying "slut" and "skank-ing". Which was so hilarious. She demanded we share some juicy gossip. So we gossiped. Ms Tay, your wish is our command. We'll be back! We saw Mrs Chiang too. Hehe...(inside joke)
On the way back, I made Zach carry my shoe bag. i told him that he looks good with it so that he'd carry it for me... Tricked you! Ok ok... I admit you look more like a sportsman carrying it. So next time I'll do you a favour. You can carry it again. =) Anyway, Happy belated birthday Zachy Boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment