Saturday, March 22, 2008

Appreciation

You know those days. The days you sit in the dark, alone. You think, you recollect and you start to appreciate. Today, I show my appreciation. =)

Thank you Peiyi.

Peiyi,
Thank you for being there for me. I know you feel guilty leaving me alone at times, but I dont blame you. We gotta stick together babe! We Bpians must stick together. You've always helped me with my work when you stood to gain nothing. I am happy Vlee put us beside one another in '06.

To 4p2,
Thank you for the times we shared. Thank you for making me feel like I belonged somewhere. I made the best of friends here and shared some of the sweetest moments with you guys. I'm proud to have come from 4p2. Although we have gone out separate ways, I still carry with me memories. Memories that will not be forgotten. We've gone through hell of alot of things together as a class, whether it was the cheering comp. or Vlee's detentions, we did it together. =) Dont forget to remember me.

To my teachers,
No. I have not forgotten you guys, nor the 'blood, sweat and tears' you shed just for the sake of helping us achieve more than we could ever ask for. I am sorry if I ever caused any of you any unnecessary stress or anxiety. But you have taught me well. Now in AC, I miss BP alot. I have finally experienced the "culture shock" and that really made me appreciate what I had before. BP may not have the facilities that AC has but still, I prefer the feeling of being taught with true care and devotion. Yes. BP rocks. And so does every one of you.

You make me smile. Much love. =) =) =)

No comments: