I had a really interesting CT lesson, followed by Business Law. Some of my friends who took biz law yesterday said it's really dry and they were struggling to stay awake during class. Hmmm, strangely, I kinda enjoyed it. I think the prof is really funny (at times) too. Come on, the guy wrote the damn book, he knows his stuff. I'm happy I got preassigned a good lecturer. Gotta make full use of this opportunity.
My bag is so heavy. Damn. Carry wallet, food, water bottle, charger, 'beauty bag', iTouch, handphone, cards PLUS laptop and textbooks. Damn those textbooks la. ARGH. One more tomorrow for LTB. It's an even longer day for me tomorrow. Morning lesson followed by afternoon lesson till 6:45pm. By the time I reach home, it will be close to 8:30pm. I can't workout cos I will be too hungry! DAMMIT! I'm really in such a foul mood today ):
Food journal 17/8
Breakfast:
1 piece weetbix with oatmilk and almonds
1 bowl papaya
Lunch:
7 piece YTF
Snack 1:
Tuna sandwich
Snack 2:
Egg sandwich
Dinner:
Chicken breast with carrots, cashew nuts and dried chilli
Vegetables, mushroom

I snacked a little. Took a bite of some peppermint chocolate cake and ate half a tau sar piah! Moody = snack!
I hope there are still slots for SMUX night biking. Wanna sign up with Bondue friends if possible. Next week I shall go for OCIP interview too. Project Sunshine (: I don't really need the hours, since I am close to completing my 80 hours, but why not? I want to help however I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment