Saturday, August 28, 2010

28/8

I am feeling slightly better after 10 hours of sleep. Not so drowsy anymore. Maybe I should have taken some medication instead of insisting on self-receovery. Haha. But it's alright. I am better now (:

I hate it how PHSTAT can't be installed on Mac's OS. Now I have to install Bootcamp and partition the OS. Crap la. I love my Mac lor. After I've started using my MBP, I finally understand why people say once you start using Mac, you never want to use Windows again. Especially not Vista, which my other laptop is running on. At least Windows 7 is decent. And aesthetic wise, it kinda looks like Mac too. But of course, not better. I love how my MBP starts up in under 20 seconds or so. I don't even have to wait to open Safari. On Windows, it lags. All hail Mac! :D
Did my Intro Stats work today. Ok, getting more familiar with PHSTAT. But still have much to learn. I need to consult some year 2s soon! Attempting to study Biz Law now. Interesting stuff, though sometimes it really requires me to reread certain paragraphs. Still not that used to all the jargon.
I need to start brainstorming for CT. Idea journal. Who has any bright ideas?! My mind is devoid of them ): I need to be a child again, when my creativity juices were really flowing! Or, I could consult my younger cousins. Shall see what wacky ideas they have. Like they say, CT is all about fluff! (:

Food journal 28/8
Bruncht:
1 tuna sandwich
1/2 glass oatmilk with cornflakes (:
I think people think I'm weird cos I don't eat my tuna with mayo. Just the dry one. Still tastes good to me!

Snack:
1 cup coffee
Handful cashew nuts

Lunch:
Chicken breast with mushrooms and peas

Dinner:
Chicken breast, tofu, cabbage, peanut, sweet potato, carrots in soup!
1 cup green tea

I really need to control my diet. Especially since school started, the amount I pack to school isn't sufficient to last me the entire day. Sometimes I have to eat out, which is usually at the Kopitiam. I try to take soupy stuff, like yong tau fu, fish soup, kimchi soup. Nothing fried. Between lessons, it's usually Mr Bean or a pao/dimsum-ish stuff from Koufu. Don't particularly enjoy eating this way ): Miss home cooked food too. I don't really know how people can eat out almost everyday! It all feels too oily!
I know I need to control my diet! I have the tendency to just eat whatever is put in front of me. So tempting!

Wanna recover quick and get back to working out more often! Wanna go stadium soon too. At least now I have confirmed 2 lessons of muay thai a week, 2 hours each time (: I like (:

No comments: