Friday, March 5, 2010

Obsessing

Everyday is Youtube day now. We keep watching MVs, interviews and all other things BSB while the boats are out. Their music is so damn good! We keep singing in the pump room and acting retarded when no one is around. If they knew what the hell we were doing, they'd think we were crazy. Haha. BSB kept our anxiety and nervousness over the results away. Well, turns out the results are really so-so. Nothing great, nothing bad. Mrs Singh hinted to that I got an A for GP so I wasn't surprised. I EXPECTED IT. Haha. Please la, my GP how zai. I work too damn hard to not get an A. Bet it was my amazing essay man. Cos I definitely screwed up the compre and AQ. My surprises were in the 3 H2s. I felt like I screwed all of them up. Econs I left like 12 marks worth completely blank, Chem paper 3 was crap cos I did the first question and Math... Let's not get started. I only started doing my Math when Stats started in J2 la. I'm so stupid! I shall conveniently leave out Physics now :)

Went to buy some whitening cream for my face man... I'm getting so tanned from the cycling. It took me a year to get rid of my tan lines and now they are back in 2 weeks despite the use of sun block. GREAT. Just great... SIGH!

Anyway, just something random...
I THINK 'HEY SOUL SISTER' IS THE MOST AWESOME SONG IN A LONG TIME!

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you
And so I went and let you blow my mind
Your sweet moon beam
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind
Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister on the radio, stereo
The way you move ain't fair you know
Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight

Heeey heeeey heeeey

Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one track mind le me
You gave my life direction
A game show love connection, we can't deny
I'm so obsessed
My heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna
And I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind

Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister on the radio, stereo
The way you move ain't fair you know
Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight

Well you can cut a rug
Watching you is the only drug I need
So gangster, I'm so thug
You're the only one I'm dreaming of
You see I can be myself now finally
In fact there's nothing I cant be
I want the world to see you'll be with me

Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister on the radio, stereo
The way you move ain't fair you know
Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight
Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight
Heeey heeeey heeeeey (tonight)
Heeey heeeey heeeeey (tonight)

No comments: