Friday, March 19, 2010

Allow us to be FRANK

He is so... FUNNY! Is he dumb? Haha. No no, I really think he is trying to act cute. And my fellow Operations Control Officer, please don't lie! I know you love his "gorgeous face". Now the whole world knows! It's really entertaining when he appears huh. And you always see us eating cos you come whenever we need to eat. He told my mum the "cute Chinese girl from the pump room gave this[raincoat] to me" and then winked at her. Wa if he knew that I'm her daughter he wouldn't say that lor. Sure get whacked by my mum.

Went down to the tailor for gown fitting yesterday. When I was reaching, I called the guy and guess what... The seamstress went home already. WTH... I was already at Tanglin Mall. Waste my mum's petrol lor. He should refund me the amount for petrol and the implicit costs, which include the opportunity cost of time! I could've been home earlier and slept earlier. Do you know I have to wake up at 0430 hours everyday? Do you think I enjoy it? NO! That day I was so bloody tired, I couldn't keep my balance and walked into the cupboard ok... I still have the bruise as evidence!

Facial just now. SHIOK! Slept damn well. Did waxing also. My mum said I cannot go to the company BBQ looking like that. She asked me to put some make up on so I don't look sick all the time. I look sick meh? Since when? My skin got alot of colour. Got tan and red from pimples. Anyway, waxing is very nice la. The nice kind of pain I find. But today not painful at all. And her wax applicator is damn cool. Looks like a glue gun. Haha. The wax was nice and warm! Tomorrow's BBQ is at Fraser Suites. Spent like $1000 on booze today. We already have 400 over cans of beer in the store room. Not enough! Apparently they drink like fish. The women can drink 5 cans. There's a guy who said he can drink 2 bottles of wine. Seriously?!

GW caused a blackout! I don't care. Retribution from taking company water. Haha! 182, please wear your safety glasses more often.

No comments: