This is the end of my sleep-fest. No more 10hour a night slumbers. Anyway, a study said people who sleep between 6-7.5hours a night live the longest. And since I have no plans to die any time soon, I shall sleep less (:
Johnny found a scorpion in his house. WTH.
I finally worked out yesterday. I took a 6km hike yesterday. LOL. Did lunges cos I miss fencing. Earlier yesterday, I went back to BP with Jiajuan, Derek, Meijin, Yiyao and James Kong. James' legs still as sexy as ever HAHA. James Wong's leg still hairy-er than ever =X
We were wondering why some of the juniors' thighs are so flabby. Everytime they step back it's like *wobble*. Some of their hamstring so puny, like wth. Please tell me why mine is so big for a small lady like me.
We are not allowed to wear slippers into BP. Yiyao complained that AJC also doesn't allow. He said "I'm wearing slippers means I'm going to bomb the school ar?". So true (:
And isn't alumni the same as ex-students? Please enlighten me.
Yiyao wanted to go to New York New York to eat and ended up treating all 6 of us voluntarily. Goodness. Where did you get all that cash from? I've been using my angbao money to survive this holiday. How the hell am I supposed to buy my asics now?!?!?!
Today went to Mee Mee. LOL. My degree only went up by 25 for my left eye, right remains constant, though my astig got worse for both eyes. Ate at Wishbone. The place is freaking old already. It is so reminiscent of the 80s. Ha. Like I know how the 80s were.
Reading my previous post, I really feel like laughing at myself. I really don't know why I upset myself over no reason all the time. It's really a waste of my time. I can be happy any day or any moment that I fancy. The fact is life has been great. It's just that we never appreciate it. We only notice things when they turn sour. It's safe to say, I've never been better. It's better to be contented. I've chosen. I'm going to be ok no matter what cos I have things that will always be with me, the things that really matter. (:
Yeah! Time to study man. Keeping the visits online to the minimum. Jiayou everyone! Do your best. (: And if you need it, here's a prayer. This very prayer helped me through the O levels. From my mini prayerbook that I carry around with me. I hope you find it useful too.
Prayer of a student
Lord Jesus, you are the Way, the Truth and the Life. May I find your truth in the books and sciences that I study every day. Many times I hear confusing voices in my studies. Send your Spirit to guide me and to make clear your ideas, your doctrines and your truth, that I may firmly believe in them. Lord Jesus, you are the way that I must follow. Help me be honest and sincere in my search for the right path and when I find it, enable me to walk along it courageously. Lord Jesus, let me grow in your divine life. Help me share my God-given talents with others so that they may live in your joy and peace. Jesus my friend, you know there is so much fierce competition in schools, colleges and universities. Help me cope with the pressure and tension, but above all, Lord, make me remember that my studies are not for money, power or position. My education must lead me to contribute to a better society where people have opportunities for work, for family life, for peace and justice. Only in this aim of living for others will my education be worthwhile. I ask this Lord, in your name. Amen.
Goodnight (:
When I'm ready to take all that you want me to give, it will be worth the wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment