Sunday, April 25, 2010

Taurean

Subscribed to some daily horoscope crap at horoscope.com.

25/4: Taurus
Have you been harboring a secret desire for someone you believe thinks of you only as a friend, Taurus? Don't be surprised if you learn differently today. This is a day when hidden passions may suddenly be revealed - and your friend could unexpectedly divulge a covert attraction to you! The only downside is that sometimes it can be a letdown when fantasies become reality. Take note of your reaction before moving ahead.

Stuff like this confirms my scepticism.
If only life was so easy, so readable. Then again, it'll lose the fun.
Do we really want to know what's going to happen tomorrow, or five years down the road?

My grandpa reads palms. He's said stuff that made me cry, made me laugh, made me angry. But I decided I won't let things like that dictate how my life is going to play out. I know some people resign to it. They tailor their lives around their 'destiny'. CRAP!
Then again, it's fun to read stuff like this. Makes me laugh. That's why I subscribed! It's entertainment.

No comments: